What are your shaving habits?

I dont shave anymore. I trim the beard like two to three times a year. Only clip the moustache regularly. Been thinking about a Sikh stache though, but my wife doesnt seem happy about that idea.

I do not use razors anymore because every time I do I get a massive shaving rash all around my neck. Just use my electric every day.

I shave with a razor every 2-3 days because I have to be clean shaven for work.

I shave every second day

I like to shave two times a week. I’m a male

I shave every other day. I don’t always feel like it. I think it’s important to do, even when I don’t want to. It’s good hygiene.

The meds cause hair growth? Maybe that’s why I have chin hair!!!

The one on my face. Under my nose.

I don’t think wives have a right to tell you that you can or cannot have a beard. When I was married I never told my husband whether he could or couldn’t have a beard or wear something.

2 Likes

Usually every 5 days lol, I wish I could grow a full beard I can only semi grow one but it looks like a fuzz, LOL.

Yeap, loke… I am sure of this. My periods stopped once I went on meds. Its hormonal. I didn’t have hair problems before the meds…

Oh yeah. My periods only last for 2 or 3 days. Never thought of that. I thought it was my age.

No, no, its linked to the menopause. Its not my time at all to have not my periods… But mine stopped 2 years ago. I am sure its the meds. I am screwed up in a way, cause maybe i’ll want kids once for god sake… Today I am sad as hell.
I am not sure how exactly we are messed up hormonally by the meds. I know, that with meds, we have a raised prolactine. The one which causes milk in the breasts. Maybe a gynecologist will succeed to give me back my periods, but I am too sick mentally still to go to one now…
But me, I am on Zyprexa, but I have Depakote too.

1 Like

I shave when it gets itchy or the hair starts to bother me. Like when I pluck at it.

You’re right. But still, she can have an opinion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.