What are your Saturday plans

I think I’m gonna finish this coffee. Then take a shower. Then I might watch some discovery channel or play world of Warcraft for a while.

3 Likes

Sitting at my computer debating my day, sometimes that takes till the end of the day
:joy:

3 Likes

Your not the only one that does this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haha. Not at all. Usually my day ends up being laying on my bed scrolling through the same couple apps and wishing I had someone to talk to

3 Likes

I have had dinner
Now I’m going to watch Saturday night tv

2 Likes

You must be on the other side of the world. Where are you from?

2 Likes

Me?
I live in the uk
St Anne’s on Sea in Lancashire

1 Like

I’m don’t have anything to do except for cleaning up my apartment. I just did a little bit, and now sitting down again. I just wish I could get motivated. I’m feeling like hell this morning, and my arthritis is hurting.

Since switching to Abilify, my mood swings have gone away. I used to really clean my apartment when I was feeling good. Now I kinda just blah…

2 Likes

I took back soda cans for a refund. Bought groceries. Yesterday I finally cleaned out my storage room and vacuumed half my apartment. I have to rinse out a storage tote, I cleaned yesterday, for my clothes. Need to finish vacuuming and mop floors.

3 Likes

My friend came back by again, and we are watching TV together. We just had sex, and I satisfied him. The fire alarm went off again. It went off the last time we had sex a couple of weeks ago too.

1 Like

my day is almost past now, i went for a walk with my dad which was nice (1.5 hour walk)… the weather was really nice so i enjoyed it. Now i’m browsing the forum till i go to bed in a few and i watch some tv while i fall asleep when i have taken my evening meds.

2 Likes

That is good excercise. On a good day the best I can do is a 45 minute walk. Other days I walk for 25 minutes.

1 Like

I need to start walking again. It’s just so freakin cold. I hate winter

I hate summer to. I wish I could live somewhere where it’s like spring all day

Cook and hw today.

I`m feeling kind of anxious though so I may watch a little Netflix soon.

Does anxiety plague you too? I have been waking up with anxiety every morning lately

Just recently but yeah it sucks

Shopping. Laundry. Cleaning.

Be lazy… help my dad… do assignments… currently in the be lazy phase

Watching Svengoolie tonight. :spider::spider::spider: