What are your plans today?

Nahm nam nam. You’ve got my mouth watering, literally! I just had some hot wings at the pub the other night, but what they call hot and what I expect are two different things LOL

2 Likes

Another pointless meeting.

1 Like

I am still unemployed, but I haven’t been looking for work. This morning, I had Shrimp Ramen, and PB&J crackers. I returned here, after being suspended. I also went on Reddit and Twitter, a bit; I started a new account, on Reddit, having forgotten the password to my old one, which I hardly used.

I was agitated by Miss Kitty, earlier, but, then, I felt the urge to pet her, but didn’t do so. I feel that there is something unnatural, in this.

I decided to go out on the bus, after I had some bad internal experiences, and an unpleasant experience with mom, as well. She doesn’t react well to visible episodes, sometimes, which makes me think poorly of her.

Nonetheless, when she has off, in the future, I suggested that we watch a TV show that we both like, together. She seemed agreeable about this.

I need to do laundry, tonight, after 6. I have put it off, quite a bit. My sheets are particularly gross; I can’t recall, when I last washed them. Last month?

Maybe, I will go to the library, again, as it has always been nice there. Also, I may go out to eat, again. So far, I have had a Jamaica Jarritos.

I hope to go to the gym, before I go home, tonight.

1 Like

I have no plans worthy of mention today

1 Like

I might read a good book tonight. I’ve mostly through the book Someday Soon, by Debbie Macomber, and should have it done by the end of tonight. I really like reading her books. :smile: I also have to pick out a new book to read while I wait in the reception of the dentist’s office tomorrow.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.