Schizophrenia.com

What are your plans for today

I’m moving and trying to pack & clean my current apartment. I’m going to finish the bedroom today and maybe the bathroom as well.

1 Like

Make it through work and then have four new tires installed on my car.
Then homework.

1 Like

good luck that sounds SO much fun.

did you go yet? how was it? did you have to partner up?

1 Like

oh did the studies get too much?

don’t worry it is not the end of the world, just find what you feel fits right and that’s ok too

1 Like

Thank you Mae. I’m really happy that I decided to go. We don’t have to dance with a partner, we are just a group following a dance teacher.

1 Like

that sounds like fun.

i did a dance class with my friend once, a long time ago before i got ill.

it was so fun to pretend that i could dance.

did you find it ok to follow all the moves

1 Like

I was doing both an online masters and face-to-face Spanish classes. I didn’t have the motivation to do the masters anymore and asked for a partial refund today. The Spanish classes were 3.5 hours and that was simply too much for me.
I’m going to an info session next month to volunteer in the University Hospital. I’m still doing Spanish online and am looking to find a class that lasts 2h face-to-face. I think that’s the most I can handle.
So, right now I don’t have much to do and will be more on this forum.

1 Like

can i ask what the masters was in?

no worries if you would like to keep that anon

1 Like

Yes I actually like this way to dance, I would be more nervous with a partner.
I’m pretty much doing the same “pretend that I can dance” but it is funny.

1 Like

It was a MSc in Health Sciences at the Dutch Open University. Previously, I did a BSc in Health Sciences at the British Open University.

1 Like

I didn’t practice :guitar: yesterday, my only discipline, and didn’t get up till three. Last night my voice tried to leave my body and I felt awful, I had done nothing all day! I fell asleep at midnight and got up at six determined to feel better. I practiced guitar and read for awhile. I walked to the corner drugstore and bought milk for coffee and watched Chucky on tee vee. I do clean my apartment, enough to pass inspections, but not today. I really can’t hold a job. I was happiest when I was working.

1 Like

I bought food
Did stretching And liniment for my legs

1 Like

is that because the voices are too distracting or…?

There’s multiple of reasons I can’t work. I have low mental energy. I’m out of shape, which can be fixed. I excessively sweat, which can’t be fixed. I have no internal monologue which makes me crazy if I’m doing manual labor, which is the only thing I am trained for. I have a sleep disorder and anxiety. My voices forbid it.

1 Like

sorry to hear that dude

Well, I just had to walk to the Post Office unexpectedly. They had a box for me, and I had to show my ID because I’m moving, the forwarding order, and my identity being stolen.

:relaxed:YOU ROCK!:grinning:
Glad you’re so happy!

1 Like

Thank you! I haven’t been dancing for 2,5 years so I’m happy to be back

1 Like