What are your hobbies

Listening to audio books, as I don’t have the concentration to read like I used to. I used to be a bookworm.

3 Likes
  • Exercise - long enduring walks & kick boxing.
  • Listening to music - I really like Tears for Fears and some video game audio.
  • Youtube - Pewdiepie, political & world news, and transgender ally.
  • Twitch.TV - I like watching kids play video games, especially StarCraft II.
  • Cooking - I enjoy perfectly my culinary skills, basically only make pasta though.

Can’t forget these forums, though. It’s always good to e-socialize.

1 Like

Riding bicycle
Visiting my father at the elderly care facility
Listening music

2 Likes

Not much that i don’t like to be honest. Some i don’t like though. Honestly almost everything is my hobby, just no time or way to do them.

I remember going river rafting, it was so much ■■■■■■■ fun that stuff. Hockey was great to. Reading a good book. I was okay at math and school. Music and art i love, good at music not so much the other stuff. Camping and fishing is cool, stuff like that. Video games can be cool.

The beach, the forest, the desert, the mountains, the snow, the grass, travel and seeing places, nature and travel.

Good food. Couple of drinks here and there. Perhaps would roll up a good doob if i wasn’t crazy every now and again, can’t do it now though, ill get high and they’ll be sayin evil ■■■■ in my head, it’s not good in the least me and pot.

The kayaking sounds wonderful, so so wonderful that sounds. Boating sounds cool.

Concerts are nice. Concert festivals are nice. Plays are cool. Symphonies and orchestras are great, those things really get you sometimes.

Almost everything.

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean you won’t b good at German though.@astefano

I like to read, ride and fix bicycles, play chess, shogi and xiangqi, listen to music, watch movies, program, and sometimes talk to people, but that last one is harder.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.