What are your gifts?

what gifts life give you ? if i could i would meditate and increase my mental powers

3 Likes

I got blind optimism, does that count as a gift?

5 Likes

yes, if it helps you

1 Like

Meditation is freaking bad for me…

1 Like

the ability to dream

1 Like

SZ with lot of negative symptoms…

3 Likes

An excellent memory and imagination.
What one don’t do, the other will.

1 Like

In ‘this’ reality; perseverance, passion and articulation.
In the ‘real’ reality; all gifts ever known to humankind

All suckingly right out of reach-eh?
You can know, but you can’t touch. suck.
I’d bet patience ain’t on “this” reality gift list?

I have no choice but to have patience, lol. Yes, it is painful to have it right under my nose and no way to access it. Damn I wish I would wake up tomorrow totally sane and ready to tackle life. Sucks to be bat shyt crazy.

I’m just flying around too, thinking tomorrow will somehow be changed into the reality I’ve been wanting.

1 Like

I have firm, complete, solid, and total denial. It’s the only way I have been able to work for thirty years, drive, and go to school. If I faced reality, I would stay home every day with a blanket pulled over my head and never leave the house.

1 Like

Everything including the bad experiences because those in particular make me appreciate the good things when they happen.

1 Like

“What are your gifts?”

my strong desire to greatly respect

1 Like

Do more than enough worrying for everyone so they don’t have to.

1 Like

I really appreciate that @Jimbob, my worry can go on vacation for a week.

1 Like

Great one!!!..

1 Like

Imaginary friends that keep me company so I never feel lonely.

1 Like

I can make Industrial Music. I guess at one point I had the patience to learn the software and some basic music theory. I applied online stuff about singing with distortion to Industrial vocals. I think I can do those decently. Obviously it sounds a lot better with effects.

Well I mean I can make Industrial Music when I can be arsed to do it.

1 Like

I was hearing hallucinatory organ music while meditating this evening. I only had five hours of sleep last night so, that could be the culprit. Anyway, the hallucinations were imbedded in the “ambient” background sound of running streams.