What are your first names?

Peter…>>.ll>>>

1 Like

They baited me. I just reacted to something I found intolerable. It’s just a matter of common decency to call a person by the name he wants to be called. And don’t you think they used excessive force?

Kali, but I prefer my alias, Odile. Pronounced O-dill. So just call me Odile.

My name Is ,

Is …

Is …

Is . ,

BOOMSHAKALAKA (!!!) ,

please sign here

BOOMSHAKALAKA (!!!)

3 Likes

I’m Jon and my middle name is James so you must LOVE me :wink:

1 Like

my first name is cassie

I have been known by many names; the Prince of Lies, the Director, Lucifer, Belial, and once, at a party, some obnoxious drunk kept calling me “Dude”…

4 Likes

My aunt named all her three kids J, Jessica, Jennifer, Josh…then another aunt named her boys Jeremy and Jason…and yet another aunt named her four boys alphabetically starting with a whose the oldest: Andy, Ben, Cody, Dusty…pretty easy to remember whose the oldest in that family.

3 Likes

I had a voice that would chime in when I first started to take my mind off of the psychosis… .“Dude”…

“Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude.” Was a pain. Different from all the other voices, the mystery of that would pull me back into the confusion.

I’m sorry to hear that. I’m sure it was problematic. But you’re doing well now right?

Indeed. Haven’t heard that voice in months. I’m even trying to call it out right now. Voices are very strange.

1 Like

That’s my sons name

My name is Leah.

smprz is that u? lol

My name is Cindy

1 Like

Yea, that abbreviation business had to go.

1 Like

Oh, that’s cool Leah.

Chris or Christopher.

3 Likes

I am Charmaine!.

4 Likes

If I have kids, which I don’t think is gonna happen. But I’ve always liked the names Sophie, Sophia, James, Arthur maybe Mex, Marc.