This is just stocking stuffers
I usually do toothbrushes. You just reminded me of those orange chocolates they only sell at christmas
Mad Libs!!! !!!
Do you have Target in Canada? Do they have the dollar section where they have stuff for $1, $3, $5? I’ve gotten and good stuff there.
Oh yeah I’ve heard that’s a good game
No target. Walmart. Superstore. Lots of smaller businesses as well.
Well I’ve never been good at stocking stuffers. Games like Farkle. Uno. Socks and scarves-you live in the Great White North after All. What about homemade things? Knits. Crochets. Cross stitch. Umm! Adult coloring books. Sudoku puzzles.
Coal but you sound like you have wonderful kids.
As they say in Canada. Have yourself a Merry Christmas friend.
I’ve never heard of farkle. I’ll check it out
A Rubik’s Cube
We have a few. My son finishes them in record time now!
@FatMama. I meant to say candies.
Is cards against humanity really awful?
Rubiks cubes is a good one. The brand names can be spendy. Lot’s of decent knock offs online though.
How ‘bout gag gifts. Like those plastic eye glasses with the nose and mustache attached. Or stuff from Oriental Trading Company. I think their stuff comes in bulk though.
Maybe a gift card for iTunes or google play, I got that in a Kris Kringle on year at work and was pretty pleased with it Think you can get $10 and $20 ones
Oriental Trading Company, Inc. is pleased to introduce new convenient shipping to Canada.
- Canadian customers are able to see the total price in Canadian dollars, including all duties, taxes, & shipping and handling charges before the order is billed. Orders shipped to Canada will be processed and shipped via a third party for Canadian customers. They will apply all necessary Canadian labeling and safety standard requirements
- Any item restricted to Canada will be identified prior to the checkout process.
- Canadian orders must be shipped to the bill to address.
- At this time, we are not able to ship international orders outside of Canada that are placed on-line. This includes orders shipped to freight forwarders.
- PayPal is unavailable to Canadian customers.
To speak to a Customer Service Representative regarding a Canadian order, please call 1-800-645-1500.
Last Christmas I gave the younger two 7-11 cards and the older two subway cards.
There’s a card game called Exploding Kittens that my teacher friend plays with her teenage students at her school. They’re all crazy about it. I think it’s like $20 though.
Yes, Cards Against Humanity is REALLY awful! It’s much more appropriate for a group of adult friends hanging out who aren’t easily offended. I played it one time at a birthday party and had a blast, but I wouldn’t want my kids anywhere near it.