What are your best šŸŒ²

This is just stocking stuffers

1 Like

I usually do toothbrushes. You just reminded me of those orange chocolates they only sell at christmas

2 Likes

Mad Libs!!! !!!

4 Likes

Yuck :nauseated_face: 151515151515

1 Like

Do you have Target in Canada? Do they have the dollar section where they have stuff for $1, $3, $5? Iā€™ve gotten and good stuff there.

1 Like

Oh yeah Iā€™ve heard thatā€™s a good game

1 Like

No target. Walmart. Superstore. Lots of smaller businesses as well.

1 Like

Well Iā€™ve never been good at stocking stuffers. Games like Farkle. Uno. Socks and scarves-you live in the Great White North after All. What about homemade things? Knits. Crochets. Cross stitch. Umm! Adult coloring books. Sudoku puzzles.

Coal but you sound like you have wonderful kids.

:innocent:

As they say in Canada. Have yourself a Merry Christmas friend.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of farkle. Iā€™ll check it out

1 Like

A Rubikā€™s Cube

2 Likes

We have a few. My son finishes them in record time now!

2 Likes

@FatMama. I meant to say candies.

1 Like

Is cards against humanity really awful?

1 Like

Rubiks cubes is a good one. The brand names can be spendy. Lotā€™s of decent knock offs online though.

2 Likes

How ā€˜bout gag gifts. Like those plastic eye glasses with the nose and mustache attached. Or stuff from Oriental Trading Company. I think their stuff comes in bulk though.

2 Likes

Maybe a gift card for iTunes or google play, I got that in a Kris Kringle on year at work and was pretty pleased with it :slight_smile: Think you can get $10 and $20 ones

1 Like

Canadian Order

Oriental Trading Company, Inc. is pleased to introduce new convenient shipping to Canada.

• Canadian customers are able to see the total price in Canadian dollars, including all duties, taxes, & shipping and handling charges before the order is billed. Orders shipped to Canada will be processed and shipped via a third party for Canadian customers. They will apply all necessary Canadian labeling and safety standard requirements
  • Any item restricted to Canada will be identified prior to the checkout process.
  • Canadian orders must be shipped to the bill to address.
  • At this time, we are not able to ship international orders outside of Canada that are placed on-line. This includes orders shipped to freight forwarders.
  • PayPal is unavailable to Canadian customers.

To speak to a Customer Service Representative regarding a Canadian order, please call 1-800-645-1500.

1 Like

Last Christmas I gave the younger two 7-11 cards and the older two subway cards.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a card game called Exploding Kittens that my teacher friend plays with her teenage students at her school. Theyā€™re all crazy about it. I think itā€™s like $20 though.

1 Like

Yes, Cards Against Humanity is REALLY awful! Itā€™s much more appropriate for a group of adult friends hanging out who arenā€™t easily offended. I played it one time at a birthday party and had a blast, but I wouldnā€™t want my kids anywhere near it.

1 Like