What are your best 🌲

Stocking stuffer ideas? :christmas_tree::santa:

I want to spend around $20 per stocking.

My dad’s ex gf put lipstick, lipgloss and individuality wrapped candles and perfume that you could carry in your bag in our stockings when sis and I were teenagers. I know I loved my stuff. I know your son is a young adult. Maybe the men can help you with the boy. Candy’s always good.

1 Like

Definitely candy. Candles would be great for my adult daughter

1 Like

idk…maybe just cash?

2 Likes

Cute panties and socks. I can always do with more

1 Like

IDK. Candy bars? Small pads of paper and pens? $20.00 would be extravagant for my family. We all usually bought two or three small items apiece for just a couple of bucks each. A deck of playing cards? Small bottles of shampoo and conditioner?

2 Likes

The two younger ones also get cash and the two adults get bigger gifts equaling the same amount. This is just stockings.

Socks for sure. We always have a need for socks in this house lol.

1 Like

Toiletries are always good

1 Like

Does anyone know of any good games?

Sure, a bar of soap, chap stick, a comb, a razor, dental floss, tiny bottles of cologne or perfume, mouthwash, mouesse. All these come in stocking-size.

2 Likes

Hmm. Chapstick, popsockets, soap, socks, reusable straw, beef jerky, tiny bottles of hot sauce, individual serving of hot chocolate, tea, key chain, fun pens, bubble bath, hand lotion, stickers, those individual face mask packets, a kitten?

5 Likes

Hmmm, I would be kind of on the fence about stuffing a kitten into a stocking or not; it would depend on what color it is.

2 Likes

I didn’t think of beef jerky!

2 Likes

Lol noooo kitty

2 Likes

Scratch off lottery tickets, lip balm, gum, candy

4 Likes

Oh yeah my kids love scratchers

2 Likes

A back scratcher.

2 Likes

PC or console? :partly_sunny:

1 Like

How about a kazoo? Or one of those cup and ball toys? A single orange? Lol that’s the kind of stuff I still get in my stocking from my family. :smile:

Oh! I know they have mini holiday themed jars of Nutella for like a dollar. I think I saw them at Target, but I don’t think they have Target in Canada anymore. You could probably get them online.

Silly bandaids with fun designs? New toothbrush?

Animal crackers?

3 Likes