What are your bad habits?

Being late to work.

1 Like

Mine is probably smoking too much.

I have an app now where I am tracking it, and I hope it will help me cut down a bit.

Might be faster to just list my good habits.

5 Likes

I have more vices then a wood shop.

2 Likes

I’ve ruined my daughter for owning cars with naturally apsirated engines. Last month I was poking at her to put the 91 Octane into her tank instead of the 87 Octane (the car’s PCM can compensate, but you lose acceleration)…

“Hey dad.”
“Yeah?”
“I did what you said and filled with Premium.”
“And?”
“Holy ■■■■. Also, [boy’s name] tried to pass me on the highway and got pwned.”
“How bad?”
“I think he may have cried in front of his friends.”
“Good girl.”

So important to raise your children with proper values.

:blush:

2 Likes

I pick my nose.

I just don’t like boogers in my nose and I’ll pick them out.

When I was smoking it was ridiculous and when I was married I’d pick out these huge boogers and I’d put them under the railing outside where I smoked.

No one but me knew. Until that maintenance person had to paint that underside of the railing. Must have had to sand that shite down a mile! haha!

I don’t feel guilty in the slightest! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few cans of Arthurs and roll ups

1 Like

I eat too much, mostly sugar. And I don’t shower or wash my face as often as I should.
I don’t think coffee is a bad habit. :coffee:

smoking and having no pride in myself.

Drinking too much coffee, shopping, not cleaning up

Scalp picking, lip biting, biting the skin around my nails. I do all of these till they bleed :sweat_smile:

Drinking Guiness not to much though,smoking and i like a litte bet on the horses/golf but win more often than not!

Caffeine, especially mountain dew, ughh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.