What are you wearing this summer to stay cool?

I’m wearing capris, or short pants, and short sleeve tunics. All cotton. I love cotton. I do miss my hoodies though because I love having pockets and not all my capris have pockets. I’ve never been one for shorts, I don’t like the way they ride up. And I hate showing my ugly legs. I use to be too self conscious to wear short sleeve shirts because my arms are fat, but I got over it.

1 Like

The usual…my plaid green polyester leisure suit and dollar store cologne.

3 Likes

I created this funny line for any occasion when there is an odd or foul smell in the air.

I simply say…

Oh, that’s just my dollar store cologne. It usually garners quite a few laughs.

5 Likes

Shades with metallic reflection :relaxed:

1 Like

Toga toga toga toga!

1 Like

Are you Patrick lonagain from birchanger rd mate.

What rhymes with Orange.

Still just wearing my normal black skinny jeans and band shirts. Sometimes I’ll switch it up and wear a pair of cargo shorts

2 Likes

Really baggy clothes to let the cool air ride up

I look like a homeless person they tend to wear this sort of clothes here

1 Like

MY gonch 151515

1 Like

I can’t stand being in my apartment most of the time, so I’m outside a lot. I have to wear shorts and a tank top because it’s so hot. It would be nice if they could make a better bra for tank tops.

3 Likes

Just my usual t-shirt and jeans.

2 Likes

I’m currently wearing a short sleeve shirt and jean shorts.

2 Likes

In summer I usually wear short sleeved T-shirts paired with knee length skirts. I have two kneen length skirts, one with green floral patterns, another with light orange floral patterns. I’m getting old, so I got to be careful about what I wear.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.