What are you waiting for?

I’m waiting to lose weight. Then I’ll start living my life. Lol.

Are you waiting for anything to happen ?

8 Likes

waiting for the voices paranoia anxiety depression to go away itll all be over soon

3 Likes

My negative and cognitive symptoms have been improving over the past few months so I’m waiting to improve enough to function like a normal person again. So far a regained my ability to feel joy and attend class and be more social. Still haven’t recovered enough to be able to keep up with office work…

4 Likes

I think I’m living my life but it might be pathetic idk. I know what you mean though - I’m waiting to quit smoking and lose 100 lbs. and to be able to think straight. I think that’s the thing I hate the most is me being a complete moron, I used to be pretty smart. So yes, I’m definitely waiting to be smart again. (see now that didn’t need to be so hard.)

2 Likes

I’m waiting to lose weight too…I need to lose 45 pounds to get below 200 pounds…I diet pretty well and I still exercise.

1 Like

I hope u can lose weight, if u could get over self image problem as well that would help. Dont build castles in the sky, just do the dew.

1 Like

And yes, i am waiting… for a surprise, dont know what it will look like, but it’ll be better than tomato-sauce.

2 Likes

I am waiting… :timer_clock:

for the day I wake up and everything feels ‘right’

Just wake up and feel like the broken record phase is behind me… I have moved on and my life makes sense.

2 Likes

I thought you were at a good weight? you only had to lose 10 pounds?

1 Like

10kg not pounds. Also I said I’d be happy if I lost 10kg. I’d still be overweight even if I lost 10kg. Everything sucks. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Except u, u rule!

2 Likes

:joy: that is funny! what is your BMI ? Nothing wrong with a bit of chubbiness unless it is causing health problems.
I am so thankful I lost weight :flushed: damn it is a nightmare

No health problems thankfully.

It’s a nightmare and it’s depressing for me.

I don’t want to know. :flushed:

wow my BMI is still in the overweight category

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmi-m.htm

1 Like

what are you waiting for…
love alone is worth the fight…

Nice song :smiley:

1 Like

I’m waiting for my headache to go away.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m waiting for my scrumptious macaroni and cheese microwave dinner to complete its cooking time. But it’s a 700 Watt microwave and…never mind just burned it. No worries my trusty backup of a package of ramen is ready for consumption. I’ll keep you all posted.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the life I deserve not this hell. And to loose weight.

1 Like

For when I get enough fortitude to stop drinking beer and get serious about losing weight…I find it so hard to let go!!

2 Likes

A million dollars in my Swiss bank account?
That would be more likely than me getting what I want.

2 Likes