What are you up to today?

This is what I’m doing right now

How about You?

4 Likes

Slept in today because had to wake up really early for clinical for the past couple days.

2 Likes

I’m watching the OU vs Kansas State game. OU isn’t looking good.

1 Like

which Tim Hortons coffee do you get?

I have to get ready to leave for a night out with friends.

1 Like

I haven’t done much of anything today. If I had a tv and tv service I would probably be watching some college football right now.

1 Like

We have three tims in our little “city”. Two are only a few blocks from me. Today my ex husband brought me one.

1 Like

Watching the formula one.

1 Like

My husband and I took our dogs on a hike this morning,

It was pretty fun.

I plan on being lazy until dinner,

Then being lazy again.

2 Likes

I about to sleeeeeep

1 Like

Going to play some game, then going to the pumpkin patch with the kids and hubby.

1 Like

Talked with my schizophrenic friend about things that bothered us and Bible things. Heard voices walked home in the rain, called 911 cause some car horn was constantly going off. Wondering about forgiveness and sin and unseen entities that God watches. What’s gonna happen in the future and after life. Watched some football too and read this forum a bit.

2 Likes

Just lazed about all day really. I did make lunch for the family earlier and now I just finished a bit of studying.

Going to bed really soon.

2 Likes

nothing sitting at home

1 Like

Going to work in a couple hours. Fell asleep very early, like 8 pm, so now it’s 4 am and I’m wide awake.
Working 8 to 5 in an office setting.

My goal is to get through the day without having to interact with this lady who interviewed me in a rather unprofessional way. She’s also been prying into my life about why I “live in a bad neighborhood if it’s high crime?” (It’s called poverty, lady J, and you’ve prob never experienced it in your life you lucky -), or “who are you going to live with when you move” or some back handed jab at the clothes I wore once that she didn’t like ("oh you’re dressed so professional today, not like those pants you wore the other day that looked like pajamas.) I’m disliking this lady so much it hurts. She’s technically my supervisor, but another coworker walked into the bosses office I guess and stated he would no longer be working with lady J because of her comments and behavioral issues, so she doesn’t just pick on me.

My other goal is to go to kickboxing at 7 pm.

4 Likes

@mermaid1, you always do something. You have a rich agenda. Bravo!

2 Likes

I went to the dentist…ptsd anxiety always flares up there :disappointed: But I listen to my music during it and it helps. And now I’m studying studying. I have a test this week. It’s weird because my days have been quite happy and nice lately but my nights have been so unpleasant.

2 Likes

I’m going to walk around the library soon

1 Like

Haven’t done much today. Just sat around, posted here a bit, listened to music, took a shower, and waited for a phone call that never came. Maybe tomorrow I will get that call, I can hope. Pretty soon I’m going to get into the kitchen and get cooking, that will get me off my arse for a little bit. I really should wash some dishes, too, the never-ending chore.

1 Like

I just ordered my groceries, we have to go to Ikea tonight if the mr is up for it and buy a bar armoire made of glass.

If we go tonight, it will be off the list.

Now I will make the schedule immediately.

I want to have coffee, but can’t. Maybe I’ll make some tea.

Then I will do the partial cleaning and organizing + finishing some decor.

Shower and make dinner too. Maybe we can just eat some pita sandwiches tonight with cream cheese and cucumber.

2 Likes

Today I did a bit of studying, had a friend over, ate, drank and watched youtube. I’m a little frazzled/overstimulated but it was worth it. I can only do these type of days once in a while.

2 Likes