What are you up to today?

Happy Monday.

I have to go into work this morning to print some stuff and meet someone from IT.

Then it’s work from home all day.

But then tonight I have my first neurofeedback session. It will be about an hour and we will establish my baseline. Future appointments will be 30 minutes long.

What are you up to today?

6 Likes

Not much

Just surfing the net and posting on here

3 Likes

It’s afternoon here. I will take a nap

3 Likes

I’m getting high on coffee at the moment. :crazy_face:

Let us know how the neurofeedback goes.

3 Likes

Wokeup a bit ago, just had a big cup of Nescafe with whole milk powder and a protein bar. Now vaping and listening to music while browsing the internet.

2 Likes

I think I’m able to have 20 hour days. I just don’t have a meaningful structure to it yet. Kind of stupid about this.

Literally getting by on 4 hours of sleep due to various biohacks. Feel well rested. Been like this for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Am babysitting the boys at three. Other than that a very domestic day

3 Likes

I did some housework. I have taken my dog to the groomers where she currently is.

I need to pick her up at 4pm then after that I’m heading to my mums to eat dinner.

1 Like

It’s 4pm.slept all day, awoke quite a bit of the night.

Thinking of making dinner soon.

Had to cancel a CT scan because of covid risk.

Cool you’re doing neuro feedback, sounds helpful whatever that is

1 Like

i should have gone for monthly walk with mobile team girl but she didn’t show up… after a while i decided to check her phone so i called her and it was message saying she is sick so don’t know when i’ll go for walk again.

1 Like

I’m doing neurofeedback as well with some positive results so far. Right now they are working on the interconnectivity of the middle part(where both sides of the brain connect) of my brain.

1 Like

I’m watching the new discovery channel app. Will probably bring some wood in for the wood stove. Also I want to go get gas for my car.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.