What are you reading just now (if anything) :)

i’ve been reading up on Paul and i find it exciting and fascinating as well as miraculous and a bit unbelievable, he was very brave from the little i have read,

but apart from this i have just ordered Jonny Benjamin: Stranger on the bridge, hardback, i cant wait to read it tbh, its about a man who was diagnosed sz and he went to the nearest bridge to jump off but he was saved by a good samaritan and it is an amazing story.

i’m hoping i can put it in my book share and do a review on it for members and staff of my clubhouse.

anyway just thought i’d ask… is anybody reading anything right now? :slight_smile:

The Alcoholics Anonymous bible. The big book!!!

2 Likes

The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart.

3 Likes

Perfect people
By
Peter James
It’s about a couple who lose a child because of bad genes
They want another child but risk giving bad genes so they see a geneticist
Haven’t read any more yet but it all goes horribly wrong

I do E-reading a lot through the app Wechat. Mostly I follow the well-known psychologists in China. But I also follow the Scientists. They usually work as a group on Wechat and publish 1-3 essays everyday.

1 Like

This forum…

8 Likes

I’m rereading Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy. It’s a great book, but I disagree with its fatalism.

2 Likes

17th Century Literature reading right now.

1 Like

I just finished reading the Oxford Dictionary.

Spoiler Alert

The zebra did it!

(Even though the aardvark started it.) :wink:

5 Likes

The Idiot- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Complete works of the poet K.Karyotakis

2 Likes

The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry.

1 Like

I am reading the great novel, Don Quixote de la Mancha, by Miguel de Cervantes. It is pure fun from cover to cover. That wacky knight gets into more trouble.

2 Likes

The news letter of my company where i work.

1 Like

I’m reading Lolita and I read little snippets about the Civil War narrative by Shelby Foote. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uh, this…

1 Like

Are you Greek too?

Lankavatara sutra and Avatamsaka sutra.

3 Likes

Corneliu zelea Codreanu. He was the leader of the right wing movment legiunea arhanghelului mihail and a big guy in romanian history

2 Likes

I’ve been reading “A Good Man Is Hard To Find” by Flannery O’Connor on and off for a while.

I think I’m going to take a break though and start “Norse Mythology.” That one is by Neil Gaiman. I enjoy mythology a lot, especially Norse stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.