What are you reading at the moment

I’m reading this. It’s very thick (3 volumes in 1) I’m enjoying it and read over 200 pages today.

I think I’ll buy the second one. It’s quite gory and dark.

6 Likes

This forum haha

4 Likes

I’m reading the second world war by antony beevor. Very fascinating to me.

2 Likes

Seriously I love reading computer components reviews and news.

3 Likes

The Righteous Men by Sam Bourne . It’s a thriller

1 Like

“Make something up” by Chuck Palahniuk, and “Something out there”, by Nadine Gordimer.

1 Like

2 Likes

But do you actually believe in this unseen illuminati power? What we know from political science, economics, psychology etc. suggests little or no space for such an overarching shady secret government.

I’m re-reading She’s Come Undone.

The last time I read it was in high school.

2 Likes

I get tired of hearing the same old thing every day I’m here and when I bring it up. Everywhere I go. It’s a secret non-existent society for a reason. It wouldn’t be good if it was believed, right?..

I just linked my book because I am reading it like the title asked and I enjoy it and believe in this stuff.

I don’t need to explain why or go in depth. I know it’s real. I don’t need to explain or give reasons or elucidate to people why. If you don’t believe, that’s fine. Move on. If you want to know more, I suggest you do your own research. I know where you’re coming from though. I can remember your previous posts and threads and your “philosophy”.

I think you’re smart, but tend to be annoyingly witty and come off troll-ish and sick, whether you mean to or not. I’m sure you’re a good, nice, and smart person.

I too felt like I ran the simulation we are living in. I was looking for others here too. I believe I was the first back in 2013 when I started posting on these forums. My beliefs and views are different than yours.

To say you created this universe with the Devil but then don’t believe in the Illuminati is funny and then you backtrack saying it’s just “existential thought”…

I’m not trying to be mean or condescending. I get a lot of criticism and annoying feedback and people largely ignore me. People know my story and where I come from. I don’t google myself anymore, not sure if there’s really anything there, but I got common sense. I upload stuff and delete it and know from basic security laws that that stuff never goes away it’s somewhere on the web forever. It’s my form of therapy and safe-keeping and record-keeping. I try my best to heal in my own way.

I’m just on SSI but I want more in life. I want to write books and do stuff and make money. I want to be rich in my own way. Enough to live comfortably. I don’t need a mansion or a fancy car or a beautiful blonde but just rich enough so I don’t need to rely on others and can fend for myself. Does that make sense?

I’m learning a lot about myself and I believe knowledge and education IS power! I don’t want to be brainwashed by religion more than I already have or need. I believe, but don’t want to be ignorant of the situation and experience harsh cognitive dissonance anymore. I get frustration, anger, and headaches.

I know the Illuminati is real because I was in it. I’ve met them and I was either born into it as they say or was targeted by them via trauma based torture and mind control in college in 2011. Ended up schizophrenic. It’s called Monarch Project. Combined with the rectangular UFOs I saw and the kidnapping, it points to a false alien abduction scenario by the us military to make me think I was abducted by aliens, when in fact it was the military! I thought I went to mars! From what I’ve read so far, it’s called Operation Greenstar and is a Milab/Super Soldier Program. I was just an ordinary citizen and wasn’t born into wealth or fame or status or anything. I had potential they said.

I could go on about real aliens, and that we live in a computer simulation/program, but it’s already been said and done, and I don’t want to type out a 100 pages of my future book here right now.

Thank you!

It’s still a learning and remembering process.

I Am reading the Urantia book

1 Like

I just today started reading the little book of confidence it’s been brilliant read so far. Because it’s helping me abstain from shitty food and also it will help to retrain my poor bashed up brain.
I will carry it with me everywhere and read it every day. If possible
By Susan Jeffers

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to disrespect you, but that’s what we do here, we challenge each others’ unusual beliefs.

1 Like

im reading don quixote, started it years ago, but never finished it, i hope to be done reading it in 2 weeks, and then i will begin to read about druids.

2 Likes

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

1 Like

I am former member of a secret society and are quite aware of all sorts of conspiracy theories. My main theory is that the military targets members of influence with non-sense theories of government control to disempower them. At the time I became very racist and had a deep love for all things nordic, I am a white mexican. So no doubt mind control and suggestion plays a role in those circles of the ‘illuminati’ but it’s not as glamorous as UFO’s and the military being invested in your mind as much as you think, there is a book called ‘the ideavirus’ that explains the power of marketing ideas peer-to-peer and that happens in any circle, whether it’s your baptist church or your spooky mind-control cult.

That said, the New Age, the illuminati, and the esoteric are filled with schizoid people paranoid over the silliest things, myself included. I renounced my membership and enjoy a simpler life focusing on my material and spiritual goals on my own basis.

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the forums!

I’m reading this forum its called schizophrenia.com forum everyone on there is super sweaty and a troll

1 Like

I haven’t read anything in a while, but I really want to start my Swamp Thing Omnibus book.

It collects all the issues of Swamp Thing until Alan Moore took over the writing.

2 Likes

Bible. I want to read it from beginning to end.

2 Likes