What are you reading at the moment? (it's that time again)

The Future of Human Nature by Jurgen Habermas, and, on a much lighter note, Trent Intervenes by E.C. Bentley. What about you?

5 Likes

Not really reading it but “Flow my Tears, the Policeman Said” by Philip K Dick. I’m on chapter 2.

3 Likes

The King in Yellow by Robert Chambers

3 Likes

Vit som marmor by Carina Burman

2 Likes

I’m reading a book called, The Art of Living by a Greek philosopher named Epictetus

3 Likes

Excellent novel.

I just checked it out. I might read it.

2 Likes

It’s really good! I recommend this edition:

2 Likes

The Schizophrenia forum

5 Likes

Smoke Screen by Jørn Lier Horst and Thomas Enger

2 Likes

Dr. Seuss abc book.

It’s a great read.

3 Likes

The irishman good read

2 Likes

Alternating between Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card and Sphere by Michael Chrichton on the eReader.

2 Likes

I’m reading…The Once and Future King by White. It’s an Arthurian tale and I’m not really sure of it. It’s kinda a more modern retelling with sprinkles of humor but it doesn’t really work for me. I just find it a little too cutesy for fantasy. Anyways. Half way through so I’ll get to the end and hope it improves somewhat.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to read that. I own a beautiful beat up copy of Once and Future King, it even includes the last book in it that’s sometimes published separately.

1 Like

Dark Orbit by Carolyn Ives Gilman.

1 Like

Yeah @Montezuma I had an old copy I never touched. I thought I should dive in and finally read it. Really enjoying my Kindle. It’s so cool to download a book and be reading minutes later!

1 Like

I got both audio book and regular ebook.

My audio book it’s a computer knowing book called
The man who knew to much.

And my ebook is called Boswell modern comedy

1 Like

The bible by God

3 Likes

I struggle with the whole fantasy genre, but sort of manage with the more hybrid examples like Zelazny or Moorcock.

1 Like