What are you most interested in

I am most interested in playing the drums.

6 Likes

Name a song you can play on drums?

1 Like

I play to a song called “Stand Up”, by The Dave Mathew’s band. That is my favorite beat to play along to.

2 Likes

I’m most interested in art. However my meds took my creativity from me. Which is super lame. Lol.

2 Likes

I’m most interested in maths

2 Likes

Right now, cooking. Photography is also high up there.

3 Likes

I am interested in looking after my puppy. He’s so cool, and I enjoy having him around.

He’s a bit cheeky but we have bonded really well so far

4 Likes

That is great @Joker!

1 Like

Here is a photo I took yesterday

9 Likes

I haven’t been playing much lately, but I love playing my guitars @Jake.

2 Likes

Lately I am most interested in religion (Christianity).

2 Likes

I am interested in keeping record of all my treadmill exercises since the New Year.

4 Likes

General background knowledge - space, the military, geopolitics, literature, politics, et. al.

I’ve been following the James Webb Telescope story. It is supposed to be 100 times more powerful than the Hubble. It is getting positioned a million miles from earth. There are so many intricate maneuvers they have to pull off flawlessly for the thing to work. Just unfolding it after it was released from its rocket had 344 potential points of failure. They’ve done some work, and got through those points of failure perfectly, but there is still a lot to do, where things could go wrong. Because the telescope is so far out in space they can’t send astronauts up to fix any problems, like they did with the Hubble. If all goes well we’re supposed to see some amazing things.

3 Likes

I am most interested in the history of Broadway shows and the Titanic.

3 Likes

Reading crime thrillers and other books, going to bookshops and the library, birds, writing, environmental issues, vegan nutrition, minimalism, painting

3 Likes

Nature, animals, and crafts!

EDIT: Oh! And coffee.

4 Likes

My previous post said I’m replying to @yinyang. I’m sorry, I don’t know why that happened. I was just trying to respond to the thread.

3 Likes

people making art food building houses on YouTube. I can watch all day.

2 Likes

I’m most interested in my Rubik’s cubes

2 Likes

Learning the banjo and birding.

2 Likes