What are you having for dinner?

I had the remainder of my chicken cacciatore that I made this month. I ate, over the last two weeks, all 8 quart ceramic of it. I added red pasta sauce to it to make it yummier. I had romaine salad with blue cheese dressing added and a Hawaiian honey roll.

Yay. Tonight is our ritual Friday night Fish and Chips night. No cooking and some decent take away. IT’s a nice new tradition and look forward to it! So a nice big piece of flake ( shark ), some decent chips and may be a seafood stick.

4 Likes

Just an idea- do you guys want me to post some Korean recipes you can make for dinner?

I’m having roast beef.

1 Like

I bet @FatMama would like those. She is a foodie.

1 Like

Thai takeaway. Vegetarian sweet and sour sauce with rice.

Ok! I will post them when I wake up later!
Stay tuned!

3 Likes

I had jacket potato with cheese and side salad

That sounds really good. The only Korean food :shallow_pan_of_food: I’ve ever had was kimchi.

What’s a jacket potato?

A jacket potato is a potato baked in the oven and you can put cheese on top

Have you never had a jacket potato?

I don’t think so but I like oven baked potatoes with butter, sour cream and hot sauce.

1 Like

They are very nice with bolognaise

1 Like

Oh. I looked it up. What you call a jacket potato we in the USA call baked potato :potato:.

Maybe just brown rice and black beans. My favorite. It’s very nutritious, cheap, and simple to make.

:grinning:

1 Like

We’re getting take out tonight from O’Charleys. I’m getting the steak and chicken tender combo, with rice and broccoli on the side. Gotta maintain my girlish figure :wink:

2 Likes

5 Likes

That looks really good :pizza::pizza::pizza:

1 Like

It does! I’ve been doing a meal subscription box where they send you the ingredients to make 3 selected recipes each week. Then I signed up for another one so we’d have 2 more meals a week. So 5 meals a week total. They give you a choice of several recipes and you can choose what’s most appealing. It’s been pretty good.

4 Likes