What are you having for dinner?

I went to this Greek restaurant a while back. They had these green beans. They were delicious.

1 Like

You can get these Southern greens :leafy_green: in a can at the Dollar Store that are really good. They cost a little over a dollar a big can.

1 Like

Yeah I think I get something similar from the store. Theyā€™re definitely very good.

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s right!! Youā€™re from the South! Iā€™m from WV which some consider southern. Is it cold there? Itā€™s like 20 degrees F here.

1 Like

Yup!! Iā€™m close to WV. Itā€™s 25 here where Iā€™m at. Itā€™s supposed to warm up though thank god. Canā€™t take much more of this weather.

1 Like

This summer will be amazing. Iā€™ll really appreciate the warmth so much this time round because its been so so cold.

2 Likes

@anon90843118 I feel the same way!!

I think a lot of people will start feeling kind of better too mentally when the weather starts warming up.

1 Like

Yeaā€¦
Not having to be concerned with getting dressed like Eskimos, no gloves etcā€¦
And just no chilling temporature.
Ah thatā€™s gonna be nice.

2 Likes

A plate of big 'ol dissapointment :disappointed_relieved:

Oh. Iā€™m sorry. Are you ok?

I ended up having subway. Me and the wife split one foot long. Got the BMT.

2 Likes

Subway is really good. You can probably tell I like food in general.

2 Likes

Haha yeah I am thanks :slight_smile: Itā€™s just lame that I may have to break up with the guy Iā€™m seeing right now.

Yeah subway is good. But with my appetite on these meds I need the entire footlong.

3 Likes

Stoufferā€™s French Bread Pizza with pepperoni, sausage, and green mushrooms. And a can of coke.

We do a meal box subscription. Tonight we had this.

4 Likes

How is goat cheese? Does it taste anything like regular cheese?

1 Like

It kind of tastes like cream cheese with a tang.
Edit: Itā€™s delicious.

1 Like

I just had a couple of hot dogs, need groceries

2 Likes

Well I took one bite of my pasta and decided I didnā€™t want it, so my real dinner is a bowl of white cheddar cheez-its and 2 cups of strawberry yogurt.

2 Likes