What are you having for dinner?

I did a chili walk today. So that was both my lunch and dinner.
One place put bacon in it and it was scrumptious. Another place tasted like they added bbq sauce to it.

2 Likes

I made shrimp and salad.

It was pretty good.

4 Likes

I just put fish sticks in the oven, love them with ketchup

2 Likes

The guy we hung with made Chow Fun, he called it. Basically stir-fry vegetables with rice noodles and meat. I couldn’t stomach it so I ended up getting a burger at a place called Super Burger. It was good except they make their own ketchup, which is why it’s lumpy and tastes funny, so I didn’t eat but one or two of the fries.

2 Likes

mom made beef brisket or something and steamed carrots and onions, with mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans. it was pretty good, and best of all it was free.

2 Likes

I am having tacos :taco::taco::taco:

3 Likes

I went to Canes.

I’m having some chicken stir fry with buttery rice

1 Like

We had carrot sticks, broccoli, cauliflower, and mushrooms with ranch dip and grapes, bananas, and apples with cream cheese fruit dip.

It was a deliciously filling dinner.

2 Likes

I made a teriyaki stir fry with beef and green beans,

Served with rice, of course.

4 Likes

I’m having some sausage hash with green beans, onions, and radishes.

1 Like

I order a donair (it’s Middle Eastern and delicious) for me and my mom tonight because I got $$

1 Like

Going to have fish and chips tonight

3 Likes

Am broke right now so I gotta work with the random stuff I got lol ! I gots to get creative Tonights specialty is toasted buttered bagel with a side of chick pea salad and an orange. Ha!

3 Likes

Some kind of Mexican dish my mom made. Nacho chips, Mexican blend cheese,beans,onions, sour cream.

2 Likes

I had salmon cakes and broccoli

1 Like

My ex and kids came here with kfc

4 Likes

@FatMama
Do y’all have those $5 boxed meals in Canada? Here in the US you can get 2 chickens pieces, small mashed potatoes, a biscuit, a cookie and a drink for $5.

2 Likes

Ours are $6 but the same deal

1 Like

My stepbrother works at KFC. I figure he’s tired of chicken.