What are you having for dinner?

I’m having some tilapia fish with white rice and squid with clams

4 Likes

I was going to make meatloaf but the ground meat hadn’t defrosted all the way so I will make it tomorrow.

I went and got a Subway Italian BMT.

5 Likes

My ground turkey hadn’t thawed either. I put it in the microwave on defrost for 8 minutes. Then mushed it with my hands to break up the last frozen bits as i mushed the ingredients together. Sort of fun to feel it in my hands.

@Montezuma it turned out good. It was missing something. My husband said it was the turkey, because beef has flavor.

1 Like

I just got my walmart package in the mail it had 2 of my favourites in it a few cans of four cheese ravioli I’m having one tonight for dinner and a bottle of cotton candy body spray to smell nice

3 Likes

Today i hardly ate anything i wasn’t hungry and i am fat anyway. Hoping for more days like these.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I changed my mind, I’m having a chocolate slimfast smoothie with frozen bananas and blueberries

6 Likes

It had a rich purple color. I hope you dont smoke.

1 Like

We went to In and Out Burger for lunch, I was crestfallen to find they don’t have bacon for their burgers. Tonight it’s a frozen TGI meal probably mozzarella sticks, unhealthy but all we got.

6 Likes

I do right now. I’m trying to decide to quit

2 Likes

I had chicken broth with small pasta shells :bowl_with_spoon:

4 Likes

Love in and out burger.

2 Likes

I had a hummus wrap. It kinda tasted like a burrito. LOL. It was pretty good though.

4 Likes

I’m having hobo dinner again. Unless my dad picks me up something from the China buffet.

5 Likes

I made some smoked bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers, and grilled some burgers. Both turned out well

3 Likes

Spaghetti and garlic toast today. Tomorrow likely farmer sausage and rice and corn.

2 Likes

We need another food poll!!!

1 Like

Beef and cheese burritos. Went grocery shopping today.

Asparagus, egg and ham casserole. Meatloaf. Cornbread. Dessert are Snickerdoodle cookies. Breakfast tomorrow is banana :banana: bread.

2 Likes

Chicken on the way tonight. My mom and me always order in on fridays

20190215_184201

8 Likes

I had chili tonight. :rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

5 Likes