What are you having for breakfast/lunch/supper/snack?

My youngest and oldest are here for lunch (an uncommon weekday occurence) so we are just having frozen mini cheese pizzas. Junky food but the kids love it.

2 Likes

I’m having some chocolate biscuits as a snack right now…

2 Likes

Mmm chocolate is great!

2 Likes

I had Lil Smokies, corn on the cob, salad with strawberries and grapes, and a popsicle. I pretty much only eat toddler food for lunch these days.

3 Likes

Sounds delicious to me!!!

2 Likes

I had spaghetti with melted margarine and spices because I’m poor at the moment :joy:

2 Likes

for breakfast, pumpkin pie, and also, local pumpkin-spiced apple cider.

2 Likes

Mmm pasta!! :stew: tastes so good!

Oh I love pumpkin season

1 Like

Brown rice, black beans, and maybe a few Slim Jims.

3 Likes

Rice and beans are great!

1 Like

Yes! They’re cheap and they’re tasty. I’m always going to keep some brown rice and black beans around for in case I fall on hard times.

2 Likes

Made some delicious veggie soup for lunch today :slight_smile: new recipe I tried. I’m definitely making it again! It’s past 9pm now so going to have my rooibos tea and homemade bread and meds soon. Tomorrow is baking day making two more breads for week and pizza for lunch tomorrow yum!

3 Likes

For breakfast I had two pieces that were left over from the frozen pizza I made for dinner last night. I had leftover chili mac for lunch, and I will probably have that for dinner, since I have plenty. That was the idea behind making a big batch, though. For snacks I’ve been having mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches, as well as fun size Heath bars, both impulse buys from when I went to the store to buy ingredients for the chili mac.

1 Like

Homemade soup is the best!

2 Likes

Sounds great to me!!

2 Likes

I had frozen pizza for breakfast :slight_smile:

Probably going to have the last few slices for lunch. :pizza:

1 Like

Well it sounds like a frozen pizza day!

1 Like

I had me some Banana chocolate chip cake

6 Likes