What are you doing today Tuesday 7/2?

So today is Tuesday, and I have therapy. This day sure will be interesting. I got caught up downloading some apps on my phone, riding my bike, and reading yesterday (Monday). My cognitive symptoms are getting better and I’m so entranced by a book by Nicholas Sparks I started. Gives me a whole new perspective on life. I haven’t slept all night because I had a lot of caffeine earlier so I don’t know what I’m going to do for the hour I’m at my therapists. Time is going to tick slow…

3 Likes

I wont be doing alot today - Just trying to muster up the energy to do the washing up in the kitchen, and adding stuff i wanna buy on my wishlist on Amazon this week. Town seems quieter - so i will take the cat out - i think the poor sods getting bored like me being indoors.

Theres a day centre down the road i m considering joining. They have board games going on - and you can get lunch for a quid. Bit wary tho - call me an arsehole but im not to keen on being around people that are very extremely mentally ill - and dribble in there tea in a chair all day long. Thats not for me.

Ill take Percy out i think - and let him harress the seagulls lol.

2 Likes

Would they let Percy in the day centre do you think. If he is up for it he could provide great pet support to the folk there. Just a thought

4 Likes

Yeah never thought of that! Bloody Good idea. im sure my Percy would give pleasure to those in there. He loves attention. I will certainly ask. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the day center probably isn’t what you think, I went to group where people just got out of the hospital… some really nice folks and we always had our share of laughs. they always brought up my spirits. I like @anon94176359 suggestion about bringing percy. He’ll get others attention, and then people will enjoy him

4 Likes

I’m visiting my neighbour friend :smile:

2 Likes

It sounds like a great Monday @Winterblues! I had IOP and counseling yesterday and today I am volunteering at Church.

1 Like

My day is over here. Collecting proverbs from the net. Found really nice sayings. For example
YOU FORGIVE OTHERS NOT TO PARDON THERE BEHAVIOUR BUT TO PROTECT YOUR HEART

2 Likes

I have PTSD group therapy.

2 Likes

I had a so-so day today. Did a search on google for treatments to high prolactin level in the morning which is good, however had a mild headache the whole afternoon. Cooked dinner and cleaned the kitchin. That’s all.

1 Like

I got therapy today too. I love my therapist. He’s a nice guy.

1 Like

Today will be a wonderful day because I am going to sit around and do nothing.

1 Like

I am spending most of my day reading a spiritual book that I am really enjoying. I won’t go into details so I won’t get flagged.

Tomorrow I am going to my volunteer job. I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get updates from the ICU nurses about my dad and then having to call all my siblings to relay information.

Now I’m resting for a bit then I’ll finish cleaning the living room.

1 Like

I was up all last night. Therapy went well, then all this bad ■■■■ happened in the day, and then I went food shopping, had to use my grounding skills bc there was too many people and I thought I was in a dream. Now I want to take a nap and I heard a female voice saying I had cancer since the age of 23, and that I’m dieing today. Now I’m mentally and physically exhausted :cry:

Relaxing before I go to my physical therapy appointment. Earlier, I met a potential new roommate. She seemed nice enough. The counselor, me and her met for 45 minutes and talked and got to know a little bit about each other. I made a mistake yesterday and I completely forgot to pick up my weekly bag of vegetables and fruit at the community center. I know another place so I went there this morning instead but the line was too big and I had the interview to do and I needed to get home so I left without getting anything. I should be alright, I have some potatoes and onions and apples and canned vegetables but I like variety. I’ll just have to be more diligent about remembering to go there.

2 Likes

I’ve already done most of what I was going to do. which is workout and clean the kitchen, and also do some meal prep. I need to get in the garden today and do some weeding and watering but it’s just so hot. maybe i’ll get caught up tomorrow. also my place needs weedeating but again it’s 90 degrees today. I did go to town to pick up a few groceries this morning and got a subway sandwhich for lunch. it’s just so convenient but I really can’t afford to eat out much. that’s about it.

im also waiting for some mail from the bank, I have to go to the local Medicaid office to submit some bank statements so my caseworker gets paid. but it didn’t come in the mail today, maybe tomorrow.

and lastly I need to buy a beach towel off amazon, so I can lay out on the beach on the sand. I got a lot of sun last week and almost peeled a little so I’ve been staying out of the sun this week.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.