What are you doing right now?

I don’t know if it is like benzoic acid, but it’s worked well for me before. You might ask your druggist if he or she has any. One of the brand names it goes under in the U.S. is “Oragel”. That isn’t the paste form. Your druggist might not know what you’re talking about when you ask for “benzocain”, so just as for “tooth ache medicine”. The paste form is what you use for your gums. When I had a molar that was decaying I’d put a little of that paste in the hole and take it easy for a while, and it would take care of the pain.

1 Like

Drinking coffee just woke up. Tired

I’m watching @Azley singing a song

Eating beans.

1 Like

At the beach

6 Likes

Deal. I need a job. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh ■■■■ but not yours.
:smile:

1 Like

Sounds exactly like my therapist lol
( agreed @Minnii ?)

1 Like

Trying to ignore the pain in my neck and hoping it’s just due to stress. I’m going to bed. Pain sucks.

Agreed! :grin: :upside_down:

1 Like

Im drinking coffee too. :slight_smile:

Sorry :frowning: paracetamol maybe? I can’t sleep if I have migraine or something like that.

1 Like

we didn’t get invited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Laying down and relaxing after a good dinner. In about 30 minutes I’m going to take care of some pesky paperwork having to do with my bank. I also have to rummage through some boxes of my belongings to see what I want to keep and what I want to throw away.

2 Likes

Feeling dizzy… Sitting on my bed with my snugglebunny, waiting till 8pm when I can eat dinner, because my antibiotics have to be taken 1hr before eating. :head_bandage:

4 Likes

@Bunny Awww! You have your very own snuggle bunny! So cute! I hope you feel better and your dizziness goes away soon.:rabbit2:

2 Likes

You. Have.A White. Rabbit. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

albino bunny (insert snoop dogg nodding)

2 Likes

@sarad I bought the book surviving schizophrenia already on page 60…I’d make notmoses proud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, moonbeam. I hope so, too.