What are you doing right now?

I was writing some answers of some questions.

1 Like

It’s 6:30 am, couldn’t sleep at all last night, so I just got out of bed, having my morning coffee. I’ll take a nap later, f it.

I’m listening to Pandora, Mushroomhead Radio, which is what I pretty much always listen to if I’m listening to Pandora. Right now it’s playing a Mudvayne song; they were a great metal band while they lasted.

1 Like

I am up early again today. Had my two cups of coffee and wrote a poem. Now i’m just drinking a diet Pepsi and checking out the forum.

2 Likes

Having a cup of coffee and watching the new season of Vikings which is out on amazon prime.

1 Like

I am out for coffee, on my own

1 Like

Just woke up at 7:30am. Am about to start watching YouTube videos and browsing the forum. My days aren’t all that exciting. Maybe things will change when I start my class in the spring. I really should brush my teeth, but I don’t feel like it.

You guys are making me want coffee, lol.

1 Like

Just cut my hair and took a shower. I’ve been needing to do that for a while now.

3 Likes

That’s good. It can be really hard for us to take care of ourselves sometimes. Good job pushing through.

3 Likes

I just ate some banana nut bread. It was so good!

2 Likes

I’ve been with my grandmother all day got a new leather jacket but the voices started insulting me a few minutes ago. I don’t need to be insulted with the worst insults created by man but I am. I hate these voices why won’t they just shut up and stop critiquing me

1 Like

I’m sorry your voices are bothering you. I would say to try distracting yourself only I think we all know how that can be next to impossible at times. Do you know what triggeted them? Did being out in public all day stress you out or make you tired (or both)?

Watching a YouTube video about Spiral Dynamics.

1 Like

Hmm. What is spiral dynamics?

1 Like

Smoking a cigarette and browsing the forum. Trying to get out of this bad mood I’m in. Wish I had more to do tonight.

1 Like

A model that explains the evolution of human consciousness. It can also be applied to organizations and countries.

1 Like

Writing a formal thank you letter to the office I interviewed at yesterday. I don’t think I’ll get the job but might as well try.

1 Like

Pounding steak for supper and then hitting the books for a couple of hours. Getting ready for the next exam.

2 Likes

I’m just chillin in my desk chair, listening to The Browning, a metal band I saw as an opener at a concert a couple years ago; they blew the roof off the place. :metal:

1 Like

Eating turkey I cooked today and watching Doctor Who with my family.

1 Like