What are you doing right now?

Yeah @anon12381882 the Indians love their cricket. They do play other things like field hockey at an international level but cricket is their number 1 sport. The amount of money involved over there in India with cricket is amazing!

2 Likes

Listening to the dishwasher and typing here.

1 Like

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

Antanex is a muscle relaxant I think that my dr said may help stop jaw clenching because the benzotrap does not seem to work .

I went to the gym today but only stayed five minutes .i felt too hot and bothered and unfortunately did not exercise today.

1 Like

I remember what that was like.

(For me)

Hope you will get relief and have a nice day.

2 Likes

Watching the Voice with my folks. It’s a cozy, lazy night.

3 Likes

Nothing. 5679954322

1 Like

Watching Mr LED play Darksiders.

1 Like

I’m glad that young girl won.

2 Likes

I just got done creating the first sim in my town in sims 3!

Just started watching the family feud on game show network.

2 Likes

Nice! I love family feud.

Just watched Elysium. I liked the movie (it was a bit funny to see Matt Damon and Wagner Moura together).

1 Like

What’s Elysium?

1 Like

Elysium was pretty good, saw it in theaters when it came out.

1 Like

Elysium is a movie with Matt Damon. Rich people built a luxurious platform to live on the space, but poor people stayed in Earth. Matt Damon is one of the poor people, and he wants to go to the luxurious platform called Elysium.

3 Likes

I’m just listening to music, atm it’s an old Blue Felix (obscure metal band) album, vaping a bit, and considering if I should make something to eat. It’s after midnight, but I’m not sleepy.

1 Like

Me too. She is so talented.

1 Like

I have been up since about 4am drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and listening to Metallica.

I have to go to work in a minute. There’s so much to do before Christmas break, but I am happy that I have 12 days off!

3 Likes

12 days? That’s awesome. Are you normally up so early?

Yeah the last few months I am up about 4am to 5am. I am not sure why. I kind of like the chance to wake up properly and get some stimulants in me before I have to go to work for the day. I am used to it now.

1 Like