What are you doing right now?

Just browsing, thinking about the conversation i just had with my nurse, eating “boterkoek” (no idea how that translates, literally it is “buttercookies”), lying in bed.

Sounds nice and relaxing. I hope your conversation with your nurse was a good one. Also, butter cookies sound really good.

1 Like

I watch the news.

1 Like

Probably play wow now that I’m level 120. I notice it helps me. I need to get gear now. So much to do now…

1 Like

Anything interesting to report? I imagine the news in Greece is different than the news in the US.

1 Like

I’ve never played World of Warcraft, but level 120 sounds high. You must be a good player.

Mainly a story about a girl that was killed because she denied to have a threesome with two male “friends”

1 Like

Oh. Umn… That’s something.

Switching between this site and reddit. Might go smoke a cig soon.

1 Like

@Sardonic yes it’s synthroid, I went from 100 to 50 to 25 in a month. I don’t think I can go lower. My grandma and my sister both have thyroid issues. My uncle had thyroid cancer, so his thyroid was removed.

1 Like

@Snail: I’m switching between this site and YouTube.

@anon19982023: Do you still have a thyroid? That sucks that thyroid issues run in your family.

2 Likes

I was okay in pvp years ago. I play a warlock. I have crappy gear and it takes a long time to get good gear. I expect to do bad for a while until I get the hang of things. I literally just hit 120. Anyone can do that. Since I’m a new player, I started at 110. Took like 4 days to level up.

1 Like

@Sardonic I still have my thyroid, my body is just having a hard time adjusting to more thyroid. I only recently had low levels when I was checked out. I would skip the thyroid med all together, but I’ve heard that can cause worse problems. sigh Reasons why I am in med management.

1 Like

I just ate breakfast/lunch, which consisted of a couple pieces of leftover pizza and a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich. Both were great :yum:.

Right now I’m vaping, but I plan to get in shower in the next 15 minutes or so, then brush my teeth, then really get my day started. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am watching Lisa Anns stuff

1 Like

Having repetitive thoughts. Not good.

2 Likes

Just listening to some music on Youtube and perusing the forum.

1 Like

I have repetitive voices, saying the same thing all day

2 Likes

Yeah.my OCD is bothering me I’m trying to kill it.oven knobs and front door locks
I’m all kinds ■■■■■■ up.

2 Likes

Didnt know that they played sports in india.