What are you doing for Groundhog Day this year?

It’s coming up on February 2nd. I am making my plans ahead of time this year. No waiting until the last minute to book reservations for a plane ticket, renting a car and hotel accommodation’s. It’s the airlines busiest day of the year (other then Flag Day and Arbor Day of course). I am not leaving anything to chance. I’m packing my sunscreen, my mitten’s, and two pairs of bell bottom jeans. Its not going to be a fiasco like last year when I waited until the last minute and ended up spending the night in an airport in Idahoe because I hadn’t booked a commuter flight ahead of time. What are your plans?

Yes, folks. This passes for humor in the 77nick77 household on cold, boring days.

6 Likes

And don’t forget the kittens in mittens. Oh hey, they’re wearing Canadian mittens in honor of @shutterbug :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Catching some rays in my bathing suit, because it’s been a f&#^$#ing 80 degrees here. :weary:

I hate the warm/wet winters here. The temperature just boomerangs. :anguished:

1 Like

I’ll be doing the same thing as yesterday. Everyday is Bill Murray’s groundhog day! :smile:

3 Likes

I just checked my planner. Nothing. I know I won’t be watching that guy in the top-hat pull Pux-ah-Tony (serious sp??) Phil out of a hole in the ground.

1 Like

Now that I think about it. Barbeque groundhog sounds good.

1 Like

I plan on spending most of our savings on Equinox Day, so unfortunately I will not be able to celebrate this year. I know it’s no Groundhog day. But we do have a more balanced gravitational pull that day so we have big plans.

2 Likes

I had a boomerang when I was a kid. I think I was actually the only person in California who had one.

1 Like

I lost my boomerang on the roof of an elementary school when I was young. :unamused:

1 Like

Live and learn I guess.

1 Like