What are you currently stuying/studied?

I had studied photography at my university but i couldnt finished.but i had studied commercial cookery and hospitality tourism of management.i always want to be a cook and i studied.
My next study will be gastronomy at my university.i hope i can graduate.

4 Likes

Eventually theyā€™ll run out of places to offshore to, as well. It was Japan for a while, then Korea, then Taiwan. Now itā€™s BRIC countries. Eventually the standard of living is improved enough in each place that itā€™s no longer cost effective to stay there. On to the next place.

I have a manufacturing background, not tech, but we had constant need of engineers, business analysts, software developers, in every part of the organization.

1 Like

How cool, I hope you can graduate too. But more than that, I hope you learn neat stuff along the way.

1 Like

I think you overrated IBM and HP. Google can give a new graduate 9k dollar one month. Do you think IBM and HP can do that?
The most hot it companies is internet companies, like Google, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
Ibm is second choice.

how many employees does Google have? IBM has 400,000, HP used to have something similar.

I can tell you, the employees they now have are predominantyly offshore, and earn $7 or minimum wage united states dollars, as I was their project manager and saw their salaries, cost out the work.

people in India are angry too,

You could probably google it :wink:

1 Like

I certainly am capable of working. The thing is is that I just do not want to. I have been through hell and the last thing I want is to start off working the entire day just to come back home and sleep. I have no desire to be paid only minimum wage for my time and effort. I have worked in the past and while I enjoyed it I just do not find it beneficial for me. There is not much I would want to purchase with the money I would makeā€¦

I do do investments for my Uncle though. I dabble in the market in his behalf and I have done incredibly well for someone like me.

1 Like

From what I know, IBM and HP produced hardware. Many employees may be in factory.
From my opinion, IBM and HPā€™s management only care about the stock price. They will do anything to let wall street happy, layoff and offshore just the methods.

1 Like

moonlee is studying the college girls yay

Yeah, you are right. Currently I am studying how to be more attractive to girls.

3 Likes

Iā€™m taking a languages course Iā€™m fired up about; the effort Iā€™m putting into it is more than just a qualification. I canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s next for me. I have managed to grab some time away to occasionally return to this forum, because I think it is a brilliant site.

This forum really helped me to habituate to the idea that sz is something that can affect anyone but can be overcome. In the beginning I was here twice a day (joined in June). Now, I tell myself to just check when there is time in the morning and at lunch, during the day I will not come here. To let sz go, you have to let sz go.

3 Likes

Teaching and psychology. Such a waste of time nowā€¦ I hate you schizophrenia.

I did medicine at University of Cambridge and graduated 2012. I started a part time job as a researcher in cancer. Last year I started my residency at nights in the emergency department as a psychiatrist.

4 Likes

so you are are person with sz and at the same time a psychiatrist? i was recently wondering whether my current psychiatrist has sz herself. so it is possible, huh?

Community collegeā€‹:sweat_smile:, lord knows I couldnā€™t handle real college and its much too expensive :money_mouth_face:

Thatā€™s possible thewhiteguard

Anthropology/Sociology with a side of Philosophy before I dropped out.

Thinking of going back Next Year. If I do itā€™s going to be Library Science. I think itā€™s a good fit. I love books and helping people find information. And Iā€™m a skeptic ā€˜Consider the Sourceā€™ is my Default