What are you currently stuying/studied?

I am thinking about changing from major from Social Work to Dental Assisting? Do you think this will be a lot of work? The program is only a year.

I studied literature and now I’m taking a master in cultural studies and literature. Pretty much both are useless in the terms of employment so I guess my studies aren’t over yet.

Oh and I forgot lol, my mother is a stomatological nurse if that’s what you mean by ‘dental assisting’. It isn’t a bad job I guess.

Studying psychology, classes start in 8 days. I’m excited about it

1 Like

I was a biology major, but dropped out. Now I’m a business major. I’ve been in school for so long that I have to retake microeconomics, statistics, and calculus because the state university I want to transfer to has a ten year time limit. School started yesterday and I’ve only studied three hours today so far. I feel like I’m having a nervous breakdown already. I have to do this though or else I’ll probably end up in a minimum wage job that I won’t be able to handle because I can’t handle constant people interaction.

1 Like

Sociology 15151515

2 Likes

I managed to finish my master’s in physics just before my psychotic break. I want to somday return to school and get a phd in mathematics or physics or material science or something. Most of the people I knew in college seem to have gone on to get phd’s.

5 Likes

i got a BA in business economics and a minor in Russian. I worked my butt off in college, studying and reading textbooks everyday for 3.5 years. Now that I have sz I want to say that I completely wasted my time and my dads money. I wish I partied and went out with friends more than I did studying. Now, I have a part time job that requires no degree. Do you people think that I wasted my time studying in college? I had a job after college making 50k a year, but I heard a voice in my head before I started the job and later was fired for performance because I did not want to commit fraud. So yeah, I am just wondering whether studying is worth it.

Sometimes it seems like it was a waste. I keep telling myself that you statistically have a better chance to get a job. Also isn’t it a rough job market now because the labor participation rate keeps dropping for some reason.

I’ve studied history and psychology.

I’ve studied Graphic Design, Movie Directing, History of Art (didn’t finish), did one semester of Tradicional Chinese Medicine and next year I’ll go back to college to be a Special Ed’s teacher.

3 Likes

Minnii, i read in one of your posts that you are on 78mg of Invega Sustenna. How is that working out for you? Were you before on 117 mg? I am asking because i am on 117 mg of Invega Sustenna and want to go down to a lower dosage and 78 mg is the next lower dosage, the only thing is that my doc doesn’t think that it is a good idea. I am just wondering, have you been on both before 117 mg and 78 mg of Invega Sustenna?

I studied Recording Arts and MultiMedia at junior college… im currently purchasing online lessons for my animations :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was first on 150mg, then on 100mg, then on 75mg, then on 100mg again and now on 75mg again. I’m feeling good thank you. The first time I was on 75mg I had a lot of stress in my life, so I wasn’t doing so good. Now I live in a stress free environment so I’m good. As stable as I can be I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Math and soon programming

3 Likes

I’ve studied math and webdesign before psychosis hit me hard. Forgot just about everything… :confused:

2 Likes

It’s a bit like a muscle. It’s there it just needs some work to get it back up to speed

1 Like

I know. I need to sit down and start again. But it’s like with the painting, I find no motivation. I feel brain damaged. But I know it is slowly coming back. My map-reading ability has come back. Maybe the other bits and pieces will too.

1 Like

Law :scales: 15

5 Likes

I completed both the first years of math and economics as an undergrad. Went on to get my bachelors and masters in philosophy and logic.

3 Likes