What are you cooking?

I am going to cook fries with tomatoes and onion and salami with mayonese on top.

6 Likes

Sounds pretty damn good. Before I started eliminating stuff from my diet, and before my Mom stopped taking me to the grocery every week i got very creative with food. I used to make a “potluck spaghetti” with noodles, sauce, peppers, onions, cheese, olives, and some other stuff. I even tried to fry potatoes with nuts and pineapple and it wasn’t half bad. I also used to overload pizzas too with all kinds of toppings. It was fun.

1 Like

Am a try and make Jamaican jerk chicken breast with rice and black beans

4 Likes

Heating my homemade rolls from Tennessee. With butter.

3 Likes

Double yummy :yum: 16152515

2 Likes

Just had macaroni salad. I’m not in a cooking mood today.

1 Like

Boiling cauliflower in salt, pepper and :herb: basil

1 Like

Cooked a chicken yesterday. Made chicken sandwiches with tomato and mayo today

Rice and i screwed it up.

Not cooking anything at the moment but could do with a good meaty noodle stir fry

I made myself a plate of Chinese food today. I cooked several shrimp, pieces of steak, onions, mushrooms and bean sprouts in a frying pan with olive oil. I put it on a plate and doused it with soy sauce. Yum.

2 Likes

I am so excited to make my own version of Korean spicy cake/tteokbokki. I hope that I won’t mess up since I am not a good chef.

Chicken tikka massala!!

1 Like

I’m cooking a pot of broth with radish and mushrooms. Also I’m going to stir fry the califlower with mince.

Today, I will be giving a new recipe from a Pillsbury cookbook a try. It’s called Chick-be-quicks. Very simple, but should be tasty!

1 Like

I’m in a regular apartment now, that’s open to all age groups and I’m responsible for my own cooking now. I bought a roasted chicken, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy, a box of gourmet chocolate chip cookies, two cabbage rolls, two loaves of cinnamon bread, four sticks of butter, blue cheese dressing, crumbly blue cheese, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of grape jelly, two bags of romaine lettuce salad, two boxes of Cinnamon Life cereal, eight frozen hamburger patties, eight frozen breaded chicken patties, three jars of gravy, two big bags of frozen veggies, a loaf of stone ground bread, toiletries and things for the cat.

I know that I bought the whole store. But I only tend to do that with groceries, no other stores. And I will eat everything I bought. Nothing will go to waste.

1 Like

Teriyaki chicken

I made croissants with my brother. it’s pretty damn good!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.