What Are You Competitive At?

Oh I see hmm. I’m sorry I misunderstood. Maybe your skill is love? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe, at least I’d like to think so

2 Likes

I’m pretty good at card and dice games. Too old to play sports or compete physically.

3 Likes

You already have one. Perserverence is a skill.

Well done.

:heart:

1 Like

Debate I guess :smile:

1 Like

I’m not competitive.

I only try to be better than I was in my past and improve myself.

I compare myself with myself not with others.

“I’m better than yoooouuu “ is pretty ugly but when it’s “we are all better than you” that’s exclusion anc bullying (my neighbourhood did to me with hostile vibes).

Better to try havd fun , relax n be humble and kind and not compare yourself to others.

A truly superior person would never dream of behaving in such arrogant hateful vibes or competing with someone not competing with them etc.

4 Likes

Drawing and painting!!!, :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

losing. nobody can get in dead last if im around.

1 Like

I’m pretty good at ping pong.

3 Likes

Ping pong is fun. I played it today. It’s a lot to do with fast reflex. And quick thinking about where to make the ball bounce.

I’m not good thou.

4 Likes

Not anything anymore. I’m into watches, knives, and edc gear. I’m still ok at the drums, call of duty, disc golf and some other stuff I try. Give me a week to brush up and I’ll kick your ass at foosball. Nah i used to stay up all night with some friends in a basement blowing glass, playing foosball, darts, and cod. I got really good at foosball during that time. I’ve had two periods in my life where I played a lot of foosball. But growing up I was pretty much good at everything I did. My main passions throughout life went from baseball to skateboarding and counter strike. I forgot finger boarding. I can do all kinds of stuff on a finger board.

3 Likes

Irrespective of whether I win Ior lose I like to do better at something than I did before. I’m not much good at anything that’s practical. You all know what I’m reasonably good at.It doesn’t bring any real world benefits.

1 Like

do you like nutnfancy on youtube then? i used to watch his vids but lately don’t have the time anymore for it.

2 Likes

I’ve come across him. I used watch a ton of knife content

2 Likes

One thing I am NOT competitive at is photography. I don’t really care how I measure up against other photographers. I know I’m good. I also don’t like competing with amateurs because I win too many of those contests and it’s not fair to them as I have pro training and experience now.

I remember when I was first starting out how much it hurt to never place in a competition. I try not to beat others up like I felt beat up. I am okay with exhibiting prints, but I don’t like competing with them.

1 Like

I was originally competitive but after seeing many people get promoted who were lazy workers but got promoted because they were friends with the managers, so now I’m just do the bare minimum required for work. I mean I’m willing to be competitive again if the company I worked for rewarded that type of behavior but many I worked for in the past did not.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.