What are you bringing to breakfast at Leaf's?

5 Likes

Both pics look delicious. Making me hungry. I can’t go out in the kitchen to eat for an hour or two more before my dad is awake. Don’t want to wake him up rummaging through the cupboards.

2 Likes

Hmm…I’m suppose to post a picture of what I am bringing aren’t I? Give me a minute.

1 Like

Now that I’m famished from looking at pics of breakfast food. this is what I’m bringing.
https-www.wholefoodsmarket.com_recipes_turmeric-spiced-shakshuka-delicata-squash.TTW.CR92,0,796,597.SR580,435.QL100

6 Likes

Oh, wow! That looks amazing!

1 Like

It that squash?

Yes, I believe it is. I just know that it looked delicious :yum:

1 Like

Oh yum , that would go so good with my spinach pie

1 Like

I had killer stir fry last night, my body was like, thank you for home cooked food, thank you for vegetables

1 Like

I had a minimalist dinner last night. Raman noodles and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich :frowning_face:. It was OK though.

1 Like

I love ramen and I love pb&j, sometimes it’s just what’s easy

1 Like

I’m bringing my appetite!

2 Likes

My ex knows I love pb&j waffle sandwiches so he bought me some waffles that have the jelly already inside them. All I have to do is toast and spread peanut butter on them. I can’t wait to try them.

1 Like

mmmm, sounds yummy leaf :slightly_smiling_face:. I really can’t wait until my dad gets up now…lol. I’m getting really hungry. Need to raid the kitchen. :grinning:

1 Like

What are you going to have?

1 Like

Not sure. Have to see what we have in the fridge.

Probably just end up having cereal in the end because it’s quick and easy…but that’s ok, it will satisfy my hunger. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t know what I’m going to have. I feel sick to my stomach a little. I probably won’t eat for another 4 or 5 hours, I’ll eat at 8:30 or 9. Mostly so I can take my vitamins and minerals. I’ll probably just have a little oatmeal or a smoothie maybe.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s only like 4am where you are isn’t it? It’s almost 6am here. Sun is up and everything.

1 Like

yea, not quite 4, I woke up at 1:20 with a headache. Took some tylenol and drank some coffee. I got rid of most of my headache but got a tummy ache in return. lol.

1 Like

lol. Well that sucks.
Yeah, I woke up after only a few hours of sleep this morning also. It was 1 something also for me.

1 Like