Schizophrenia.com

What are you actually interested in?

Music
Movies
Reading
Writing
Computers/Technology
Learning (I love to learn just about anything)
I am interested in mental heath and studies of the mind its amazing we can’t even unlock the potentials hidden inside our mind, I mean I read that the average human only uses 10% of their brain, what if we used 100%…I know there is a fiction movie out staring Morgan Freeman about this, I’d like to see it some time, he’s one of my favorite actors.

1 Like

There is an upcoming movie called Lucy starring Scarlett Johansson about that same thing. She plays a drug mule. One of the drugs burst in her stomach and it activates her brain and she gains super powers. It looks like it is going to be awesome.

What are you actually interested in?

Justice.

1 Like

That’s the same movie with Morgan Freeman, I didn’t know the name of it, he was the only one I recognized during the preview of the movie. Also there’s a Johnny Depp Movie coming out on DVD soon called Transcendence that I’m going to rent, about mixing his consciousness with artificial intelligence.

@sohare1981 I didn’t know he was in it. I probably should have because Morgan Freeman is in everything. I guess it’s lucky I like Morgan Freeman. If I had his voice I would talk a lot more. I might even break down and talk to strangers. The voice wouldn’t fit my body though.

I’ve been looking forward to Transcendence too. I heard the reviews weren’t that good but that doesn’t mean much.

@Futomini, Yeah I tend to ignore reviews, I’m not going to let some strangers tell me what’s good and what’s not good, I want to find out on my own. Besides Johnny Depp is rarely bad in anything he does…he’s like Morgan Freeman, I could sit and watch/listen to both them for hours and never get bored.

I’m watching it right now :wink:   

I’m a Johnny Depp fan. I might see it too now.

I have to wait to get it from Netflix, right now I have 4 movies out, I think. I can’t seem to fine one of them…I don’t know if it were ever delivered here or if it got lost in the mail. I’ll probably look for it tomorrow.

I can’t stand Morgan Freeman. I liked him on The Electric Company when I was a kid but he isn’t even really an actor. He plays the exact same role in every movie, the wise old exposition man who has to explain to the other characters, and the audience, what’s happening in the movie. It’s always the same. He also only ever has two expressions, straight faced or concerned.

1 Like

Except for this forum and just the work that goes into trying to get through my day… I tend not to dwell on my Sz as much as I used to.

I LOVE leaving the Sz talk on the shelf. I love the fact that I can get through a lot of my day and not have this topic come up at all. True, some days are better then others… but I’ve been working on one day at a time.

1. Male Parent
  2. Jesus Christ

As long as they are happy, I will be happy.

1 Like

My kitties
Metaphysics
Bringing order to disorder
Learning to understand my voices
Sudden interest in scale models
Music and it’s organization

1 Like

Music
School
Computers/ Programming
Smoking
Reading
Spirituality :sunny:

1 Like

I’m interested in human/civil rights/activism, media and publications, blogging, films-production process, graphic novels, comics, subversive lit, poetry, comedians, actors, self expression, art-impressionist and abstract, novels, non-fiction memoirs, biographies, animals, a nurturing environment and people, social structures, psychology, philosophy, Jung, Freud, Sylvia Plath, female suffragists and speakers throughout history, equality between sexes, equality despite sexual preference/LGBT rights, video games, computers, writing, open and free market, better ways to solve ecomomic crisis than dumping cash into failed structures, human integrity, woman’s right to choose, access to birth control, curing and fighting cancer/aids/disease, alternative and holistic medicine, God, the history of religions across the world, hidden mysteries about the world and universe, discoveries, science, math and physics, Einstein’s beliefs and how he came to his theories, the origins of the universe, how genetics will affect the future, the political collisions between the EAST and WEST, the impact on mining foreign supplies, the impact of wikileaks on national security, the impact of communications/networking on revolutions and how certain organizations sway popular opinion…becoming successful, writing a thriller/crime novel, peace, progress, the future the past and everything in between.

I am interested in:

LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

2 Likes

Dreaming up ideas of creative things to do.

@malvok…how can you not like Morgan Freeman? (Just kidding). I know he plays that older smart guy in most of the movies I’ve seen, but I love listening to his voice. He was really good in Last Vegas, he was a bit different, or it might have just been me.

He does have a good, no, great, voice. It’s just that I hate him always telling the story in every role. But then again, it’s not just him, I hate any character that does that in a movie.

1 Like

Music and Technology