Schizophrenia.com

What are ya'll doin today

Gonna get on the stationary bike and listen to some Tool… then its eggs and rice time. (w cheese and bbq sauce)

I guess this post is an indication of my lack of creativity lately

4 Likes

Not a bad day it sounds.

… Consumption of some C2H6O … for now. Didn’t get much sleep last night. Will probably call it early.

I’m bored today. It’s just dragged on and on. That’s an interesting dish your making, sounds good.

1 Like

Cooked chicken drumsticks breaded with crumbly lemon zest, with chicken/broccoli rice, and thinking of adding celery to the plate with peanut butter.

Yes bbq is a big sauce in our house too, @Flameborn.

1 Like

Smoking down my last pack of cigs (you still quit, @SoitGoes ?) I swear I’m not buying anymore cigarettes !! (please God help me this time). Just listening to Spotify and enjoying the cool day the rain has brought…come on Fall!!

Haha buddy I win the race.

Day 6 here. Occasional thoughts and general missing of smoking and what not.

Good to here from you man.

2 Likes

Did cardio. Had nerve spasms driving in traffic. At my friends laying on his bed, well he organizes from being out of town. I’m trying to calm down, then we going to get the best spicy squid in town. :blowfish:

3 Likes

Went for a mild walk, ate light, trying to stay as peaceful as possible today. A nice cold front came sweeping in today & is staying over the night to help out. Feels good.

1 Like

So far it’s been a baking up a storm kind of day. Need to get physical and get some exercise and work in though, but still half a sleep.

Drove a school bus for a field trip (day camp program). Came home. Slept. Woke up. Slept again. Woke up again. Realized I’m coming down with a cold. Blech. Drinking lemon tea and wondering how we can grow brain tissue in a lab but not eradicate rhinovirus.

Blech, I say.

Pixel.

1 Like

Now binge watching Elementary Season One on Netflix. Set my region to Argentina and it’s available there. Only problem is that my hearing is spotty and the subs are in Spanish. My Spanish is spottier than my hearing!

Pixel.

I was just waiting for another day to pass watching the news,but excersise sounds great! im going to try lifting again.

1 Like

I just ate the best spicy squid in Minnesota and now I am going to watch a redbox movie, with one of my mates.

3 Likes

Went shopping and then me and hubby parked by the beach and watched the surfers and people walking by. Nice sunny, mild winter’s day today. Later I’m making eggs for lunch and going to try finish reading my novel.

1 Like

Sitting in the sunroom :sun_with_face: trying to decompress. Super stressful afternoon.

1 Like

I treated myself to some nice new clothes and a handbag. Spent the last 2 days making soap too

2 Likes

Life indoors.

Have gotten out for a few minutes at different times.

Ate some crab rangoon! Love that ■■■■

1 Like

I’m just going out for dinner. I don’t have electricity, it’s been 4 hours, I couldn’t cook. I called hydroquebec they said it’s gonna come back in 30 minutes. Donno. I can not sleep without air conditioning though

2 Likes

Cardio then psychosis kicks in. Wait for the storm to settle. Ran errands with my best friend, he is cooking us some dinner. Then we eating on the patio, then redbox. I’m scared to death to go back to work tomorrow, it’s really stressful and annoying for me.

Why so, baby? I hope it all works out for you. It can be very stressful having to deal with public, but you are doing much better than others. Hang in there.

1 Like