What are y’all up to on this fine Sunday?

I’m just on the back porch eating my breakfast/lunch… (my boiled eggs turned out perfect this time) Also watching 90 day fiancé, gonna go pick up my son in a little bit… ordered him some new clothes so gotta go pick those up at target as well.

What are y’all up to today?!

7 Likes

I just had a shower and video chatted with a friend. We played the new Call of Duty online.

1 Like

I thinking of doing a drawing. It’s 8.30 pm. In the UK. Tomorrow I will go swimming.

2 Likes

Washed my hair, listened to an audiobook and I’m going to the local store to get some energy drinks. I need to stay up and prepare, I have a presentation tomorrow.

1 Like

took a shower, now watching football. gonna go over to mom and dad’s for some chili in about an hour. its been an ok day.

2 Likes

Ohh, good luck! A presentation for what?

@Human That looks healthy :+1:

1 Like

Yeah it felt healthy lol I didn’t even eat it all.
Glad you got to talk with a friend and play call of duty! @Aziz

1 Like

Thanks @Human 15

1 Like

I hope you post your drawing! @anon51377248 love seeing your work

1 Like

Glad it’s been an okay day, hope you enjoy that chili and hanging with your mom and dad

1 Like

Thanks Human. If its post able…

Enjoy your day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, enjoy your evening!

1 Like

Thanks @Human I’m an intern, it’s required of interns to make presentations during the course of their internship.

1 Like

I went to the store. Now I have about $5 a day left to spend on food. So I have to eat inexpensive things, like oatmeal, peanut butter, spaghetti.

1 Like

I just watched the movie, “Legends of the Fall,” (1994). It is about love and family ties. I want to love better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.