What are we allowed to say and express?

My experience was genuine. It was not a delusion. My best friend was murdered and the murderer is in jail. I also lost my boyfriend this past year. I’ve gone through a lot of stress related to life and death. It hurts that I can’t even express some of my experiences related to life and death and schizophrenia. There were four witnesses to the object moving. My deceased friend was 19 and her name was Lexus. We were having a bonfire/get together at her parents house when a metal candle holder flew off the fridge and slid across the room in front of her step-dad. My friend Jorey and his cousin, and her parents all witnessed the object just fly off the top of the fridge and Jorey asked, “Yes what do you want Lexus, do you want us to use this in the party?” Since her passing, I’ve also witnessed a lighter fly off the bench next to me twice on separate times. I would have recorded this with a video camera if I had one, and if this didn’t happen so randomly.

Pixel’s point was that this is all a delusion, can trigger people with schizophrenia, and that I shouldn’t be trusted watching people’s kids. Because I spoke about an unusual experience and I have apparently, no right to talk about paranormal or abnormal experiences on this forum.

I should post this on a paranormal forum, you’re probably right. That doesn’t warrant having my personal life and mental health being attacked because I talked about an unusual subject and experience which I know others have had too. Because I’m not the only one who has had a weird experience like this after the death of a friend.