What are u guys dream?

I dream to be a pro gamer, but living in a country is behind… to put in short its too unrealistic for it to happen…

How about you guys?

3 Likes

i want bees… pigs and to make custom apoc prepers gear… the bees would let me sell natural honey and mead… the pigs + the bees would let me sell honey cured hams for a premium to the new local natural movement… and the custom fabrication would be fun… i now have the space and tools required to do so…

1 Like

These days I set my dreams low. I’d love to work at a grocery store. No lie. I don’t think I’ll get hired there yet though. My job experience for the past few years is… lacking hah.

1 Like

I want to visit Tibet again; Ascend Mt. Everest would be something too and live a peaceful life somewhere in the East. Schizophrenia makes that all kind of hard, you know?

1 Like

Hi ya thedeep…do u know which country has the mt everest …!!!

Are Bottles and Models too much to ask for. J/K

I don’t have any dreams sadly, I never thought I would live this long so I never dreamt past this point.

I want to move to another country…

1 Like

Music is all I want to do with my life.
I struggle, but I’m working on it.

Proud of you for coming this far!
Hopefully one day you’ll find some sort of goal or purpose. :heart:

1 Like

To have a house in the mountains

1 Like

I dream to get a girlfriend. For the rest, I have not so much other dreams. I’m happy with my actual life and I just want to continue like that. :slightly_smiling_face:

My dream is to play piano/keyboards like a professional and count like a professional. But, not be a professional pianist. I don’t have the personality for it. I am too anxious to play for an audience of more than two.

1 Like