What are u drinking just now

Coffee, I’m about to go to work for my overnight shift.

1 Like

im drinking instant coffee with splenda and cranberry juice, to ward off bad unwanted calories. this is my strategy, just keep drinking the stuff i mentioned and water and green tea, nothing with calories. this stuff has all the vitamin c i need. plus the caffeinated ones rev up my metabolism and improve my negative symptoms. and my breath smells better and i dont have tooth decay.

oh, forgot to mention i drink skim milk, well i don’t drink it straight, i eat it in cereal

black tea with brown cane sugar and milk.

green tea. with a bottle of water on the side

this stuff
weird name but is awesome

3 Likes

I’d hook you up with some Dr. Pepper. Haha. It’s gone now. All we have is water at the moment. Water and coffee.

1 Like

Apple juice… 151515

1 Like

My mom would bring me that stuff when i first got ill at psych ward 10 years ago. I was terrified of drinking it cuz i was constipated for 30 days from haldol but the juice was so irrisistable i would sip on em. Eventually i got dehydrated and was forced to drink.

Water out of the tap! Just back from an afternoon walk so it’s very refreshing!

1 Like

Happy birthday or cakeday rogueone! I notice you have a little emblem by your name. Also water is awesome. I drank nothing but water for about 5 years until last year. I should do that again.

2 Likes

I like apple juice …!!!

Good quality ground coffee from the coffee machine. Then I’m having some old Jamaica ginger beer!!

1 Like

multi vitamin juice frm Lidl. I realy like that.

1 Like

Water only, gotta watch those calories.

I am drinking Red Bush Tea (?) I think that’s what it is called. No caffeine, nice fragrance.

2 Likes

7up its lemon and lime, sugar free

I am having shots of Mamajuana. Its a drink from Dominican Republic. Its made with one part of Rum, one part of red wine, and honey. There are spices in the bottle that give it a particular fresh taste. You can fill the bottle multiple times using the same spices.

1 Like

ice cold cola…

2 Likes

cold Cichorium with milk

1 Like

beer …beer…beer…and more beer…

1 Like