What are u drinking just now

I’m having my afternoon coffee. :slight_smile:

Just had a ROOT beer…

2 Likes

I’m drinking lukewarm decaf coffee. Which is what I’m always drinking.

old jamaica ginger beer

I’m drinking 1% fat milk. I drink three gallons of that a week. It’s odd. They were saying the price of milk would go sky high, but the exact opposite happened. A gallon of 1% fat milk goes for 88 cents in Wal Mart these days. They must have tried to capitalize on the impending rise in milk prices, and the exact opposite happened. The bottom dropped out of the price of milk.

1 Like

I’m drinking a cup of cold coffee.
Not iced coffee, it’s just no longer hot.

1 Like

Snapple Peach Tea!

3 Likes

That’s my favorite drink jukebox. You’re lucky! I’m drinking water. I have Dr. Pepper in the fridge.

1 Like

Sparkling water mixed with orange juice, as everytime I get back from my job.

Cherry Pepsi, love the stuff. :slight_smile:

Coffee - black and water. But not mixed :slight_smile:

Water. I lost my taste for flavored beverages a long time ago. The exception would be ice blue Gatorade when I’m sick. Then, that stuff tastes like salvation!

2 Likes

I drink grape Kool Aid and sweet tea. Can’t get into water but I know it’s better for you.

Sometimes I drink a Coke or a Dr Pepper but I never have more than one of those in a day. I am watching my girlish figure lol.

I had a couple beers tonight but was finally able to limit myself … maybe rather than quitting just doing it responsibility is ok if I enjoy it

2 Likes

My usual lukewarm decaf coffee again. Never stays hot for very long. :frowning:

a pint of ice water

Get two massive spoons of plain white yogurt , add cold water and two pinches of salt ( tiny pinches with your finger) mix and drink. This is called chaas. I add masala sometimes.

3 Likes

Awww i want some dr peoper!

I’m drinking coffee. I donmt drink it often but all this talk about coffee made me want some. Thankfully there was some in the pot. It’s McCafe coffee. Good coffee.

Éphémère beer by Unibroue with Elderberry.

4 Likes