What are the mornings like for you?

This would have been more accurate:

Rawr.

2 Likes

It takes me roughly 2 hours to wake up each day

3 Likes

Morning is perhaps my best time of day.

My worst time is afternoon,evening and night if I can’t sleep.

I get anxiety after I take my latuda at 4 pm which makes me want to sleep so I’m not feeling it but I have insomnia.

3 Likes

Haha thanks thanks @SkinnyMe :smile::smile::smile:

mornings are good generally. I usually have till 10 or 11 before the anxiety sets in. I usually desire a drink about then but never give in.

1 Like

I never know what kind of day I’m going to wake up to.

I suffer from insomnia, cannot sleep until 6am, no matter when I lie down.

I usually only get four hours of sleep.

Dreams are rare, but welcome.

I usually wake up and start my routine and feel out the day.

I keep hoping I’ll get better and this phase will pass.

2 Likes

To die, to sleep—
To sleep—perchance to dream.

1 Like

Mornings are usually good for me. Evenings are bad. I have insomnia.

1 Like

Sleepy :sleeping::yawning_face::sleepy: I usually sleep til 10 AM

1 Like

I’ve been getting up at 5:30 am to get to the pool when it opens at 6 am. It’s SO hard not to just say “F it” and go back to sleep! I swim an hour then come home to feed my dog. I then go to my drop in center at 10, stay until about 1, and then take Shadow the dog park. After that I mostly spend the evening watching TV. I started playing Fallout 4 on my Xbox but had to limit my time on it after playing 7 hours straight last Sunday. I usually go to bed at 8 pm.

1 Like

I get up late, get dressed and have rice crispies and soy milk for breakfast. Check out the chores and activities that are planned for the day and either do them or go back to bed if nothing needs to be done right away…

2 Likes

i feel like that if i get up at 8 or 9am
I only feel refreshed if I wake up at 5 am and get up straight away

yeah i got a wrist vibrate alarm on my fitbit
i charge it in the day, wear it at night
it’s a gentle wake up
seriously recommend it if you don’t like alarms
not expensive

1 Like

I’m at my calmest in the mornings, it’s pretty nice.

1 Like

Coffee and a side depression/suicidal ideation/anxiety that fluctuates throughout the day while I try to play video games I’m not as into as I used to be. I usually have a morning doom-scroll through Twitter and Facebook. I need to start walking again, but I don’t like the heat this year where I live.

1 Like

Ever since I started taking APs, I lost the feelings of being refreshed after one night’s sleep. Usually I struggle for 1-2 hours to be fully awakened by eating breakfast and drinking coffee.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.