What are talents schizophrenia gave you?

How to develop some talent while low functioning? I am not interested seeking some goals they are boring

1 Like

Schizophrenia gave me the talent of being able to draw weird things. I love to doodle and draw, and even when I don’t set out to make it pretty or correct, it usually comes out interesting.

Don’t be afraid to make drawings that are for your eyes only. It’s a good way to experiment and improve, and it helps pass time.

4 Likes

My fascinating mind

1 Like

I hate drawing purposeless … I doesn’t make any sense I just put efforts and nothing happens … better work with a book only . To seek professional drawings course my drawings sucks

I want to develop talent in playing video game …

The suffering made me deeper.
The divine voices are a gift
that comes with the drawback of evil voices too

2 Likes

Unfortunately, talents just don’t appear when you need them. Most of them need some kind of goal or plan to develop.
we’ve talked about this before.

3 Likes

Wisdom from experiences

1 Like

Fk all talents I will grind them

1 Like

I will be celebrity gamer with cool unique style

I lost all my talents like math ability. I can barely brush my teeth anymore.

I used to be super high functioning. But I’m a nicer person now. That’s about it. More empathy and compassion.

My illness sometimes makes me think I have a superior memory of past lives and above average insight into the universe, but it’s just psychosis. It is a disabling part of my illness, which causes me to take meds. I thought about going impatient last night but I think I can wait till I see my doctor.

4 Likes

To see into men’s and women’s souls.

1 Like

May I ask at what age you’ve realise you had this gift?

I don’t believe in “ages”. I’m neutral about that.

Ok ok. I guess we were never young, we will never be old

1 Like

I think it has given me a talent in patience somehow. I have loads of patience. Maybe it is because I don’t do much. I constantly listen to my dad go on and on about things but I have patience.

1 Like

Pattern recognition. I have a keen eye for identifying patterns. On the downside, I get obsessed with the patterns.

creative writing - I’ve grown through + it grows through me.

Restlessness is what sz gave me

1 Like

To learn, think, and self develop/train ardently. To see the civilization phenomenon implicitly.

1 Like