What are some things the voices say that scare you

i hear the voices say dont let it get away sometimes, it just messes my mind up. What are things the voices have said that made you afraid…

3 Likes

trigger warning horrible psychosis
The worst thing was just b4 I was going to ‘die,’ they are preserving my brain in this preservation liquid. So that I could suffer for eternity in deep psychosis.
I could smell the smell of the preservative liquid from my brain to my nose in the hospital. And it smelt horrific.

1 Like

I remember one shouted at me in a male voice that “it is all your fault!”. Certainly freaked me out. Thankfully I don’t really have any issue with voices anymore.

1 Like

what did you change that made them go away

Even when I saw monsters or ghosts I was never scared. I was once shown scenes of disgusting torture in a “vision” with accompanying verbal threats. Again, I was not exactly scared. Yet the disgusting unmentionable horror still makes me dwell on what I saw and sigh.

My voices only said funny things to me, they made me laugh ! I’m sorry you had to undergo scary things

1 Like

Mine used to tell me family members were dead

They threaten me all the time. I don’t like to be specific, because I don’t want to hear it.

Brendalyn, your avatar picture is really nice

1 Like

The next time there is a med shortage or one of my aps is on backlog I’ll tell you.

Voices told me I had HIV and that I would have a heart attack stuff like that! But my meds work pretty well it’s all background noise I don’t take them seriously now

Within the first couple of months of my psychosis, I went on a road trip with a guy. The voices kept telling me he was going to kill me. They were so loud at this point I was often talking to them out loud, I felt like I didn’t have any space in my head for my own thoughts. I could imagine how scared he was.

After at least an hour of this, I ended up kicking him out of my car, convinced I would be murdered if I didn’t, 6 hours from home. He was terrible at being a person in general, had a reputation for beating women, so I never have felt bad for this. Now it’s just funny. He ended up making his way back home a week later.

That they are going to replace me.

I hate the suicidal and homicidal voices from God the most. Like: Sacrifice your body to God or Take out that guy’s soul or its time to kill this guy (God commanding me).

My voices used to tell me i had every STD known to man, lol i got tested for everything expensive but brought me peace while i was learning the voices always lie and not to believe them

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.