What are good and bad vibes

Like how do we explain what that is.

1 Like

Here’s the soundtrack to this thread

5 Likes

To me it’s do people give you a positive or negative feeling. It’s subjective.

2 Likes

I find it quite an Interesting topic.

Why is it that we feel vibes.

I think it must be to do with things ppl say, body language, memories, instinct. Gut feeling.

3 Likes

I believe in energy but I try to limit my pseudoscience views as it is against forum rules.

3 Likes

Fair enough. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know if there’s such a thing as bad vibes don’t people say Good Vibes bad juju Maybe but not bad vibes

I think there may be red flags that gets set off that make us not feel like we’re not having Good Vibes with people sometimes everyone has their own ethical taste, their own preference when it comes to action.

I saw a woman who was a nurse talking on the TV about energy. She said she felt people’s vibes before they spoke, whether they were in a good mood or bad.

I day bad vibes. I mean, not often. I dont talk about vibes much. But i definitely say bad vibes.

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong

I think a lot of it has to do with how a person is feeling. If a person feels bad about themselves for example if they take poor care for their own wellbeing, it rubs off on other people. It’s hard to be positive with others when you are your own enemy.

While positive vibes is the opposite, if you are happy or at least content about yourself it reflects your actions towards others. It’s much easier to show love for others when you treat yourself right.

2 Likes

I think it is all the things you pick up with someone instinctively, before really knowing them. Indeed body language, tiny facial expressions, smell, tone, etc.

With ex I was crazy in love the first date. But when he came closer, I got a real bad vibe. My body said: run. It was right. It took me 2 years to listen.

I think early life abuse mixes this up…and makes you get attached to bad people and awkward with good people. And ignore the instinct underneath. I think it is important to re-connect to it.

2 Likes

I definitely have people give off bad vibes at me.
It’s disgusting.
I want nothing to do with these people but what do you do when some are “family”….

What I do: avoid them as much as possible.
Hopefully I can remove myself entirely from them someday and they will not have access to me in any way shape or form.

Some with a little bad vibes I love unconditionally but some havd hate and illwill etc for me and they should have no access whatsoever.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.