What animal would you want to reincarnate back as?

I wouldn’t mind, I love toast.

I’d like to be a ladybug, not too many folks bother to smash them flat.

1 Like

Hawks, eagles, swans, parrots, and crows all do too. But, I have a thing for Ravens. To be honest, with or without my husband joining me I’d choose being a Raven. :blush:

1 Like

Ravens are pretty cool, although a parrot can communicate with a lot more species so that would be my ideal reincarnated animal :stuck_out_tongue: Being a housecat is probably a close second though

1 Like

I have a thing for crows :heart_eyes: You can download a really cool changing background for windows called ravens and crows! It’s really cool :slight_smile:

Don’t think I’d want to reincarnate into a Swan, they’re pretty but assholes hahah

1 Like

Let’s hope you’re a red and black one ladybug and not a black and red one! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t believe I’m the first person to say killer whale! They get to travel literally all over the world, they have a complex language, and they live for like ninety years in the wild, just playing around with their whale buddies and killing sharks. That would be the life for me.

6 Likes

a killer whale

2 Likes

haha i just commented then saw yours lmbo

1 Like

Finally, someone with common sense!

3 Likes

i might want to be a tiger or a wolf

2 Likes

I was going to say something similar! :grinning: I would want to be either a kitty (with an awesome family, of course), a fox, or a skunk. :cat2::sunny:

2 Likes

where i live skunks are probably some of the most feared animals everyone runs for their life when they see one because no one wants to get sprayed

2 Likes

Ahhh, yes, that would be great. I could look so beautiful and fluffy and nobody (mostly) would bother me. I would have a nice little den in a flowery field at the end of a cliff that looks over the ocean. That would be perfect.

2 Likes

An intelligent lion

2 Likes

A jabberwalky…

1 Like

I had the same reasoning too lol Killer Whale Team!

1 Like

You can be part of my pod in the next life. I’ll have my own special whale name for you. Maybe something classy, like “NYAHHHHEEEEEOOOO”

3 Likes

A bird, for be free and fly !! :smiley:

1 Like

A penguin… an elephant… an eagle… hmm a modern human