What album do you listen to the whole way through?

I dig your post @GBear587 and everyone’s selections!

These are some albums I always go back to and rarely skip through. There are more, but these are the ones off the top of my head at 7 in the morning :upside_down_face: :coffee::

3 Likes

I mostly listen to vinyl, so it’s natural to listen to a whole album, sometimes divided in two sessions, one for each side.

Some artists I have are The Cranberries, Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, Chemical Brothers, Sade, Chaka Kahn.

1 Like

Thanks very much :+1:t4::guitar:

1 Like

Some people think Babyshambles are a ■■■■ band. I disagree but I was really into the Libertines.

3 Likes

I’ve listened to the album for 25 years.

I put it on when I get home from the pub, I drink some whiskey and just enjoy it. There is something magical about it that grows on you for each listen.

1 Like

The first album that I can remember listening the whole way through was Don McLean’s American Pie (1971). I also listened to Depeche Mode Black Celebration (1986), Depeche Mode Violator (1990), and Erasure The Innocents (1988).

I also like show tunes (songs from musicals). Here is Lea Salonga singing On My Own (Les Miserables) at Marie’s Crisis (NYC):

And the great Gloria Gaynor (song from La Cage Aux Folles):

A lot of them! Especially this one. VERY relaxing yet dark.

The Love album by the Cult
It’s my favorite album

1 Like

I’ve listened to this so much. I had the CD once. I used to go for drives in my truck just listening to Tool. It was my favorite band for a while. Kind of still is…

I haven’t done this since I was a kid. The album I remember well is Ben Folds Five,

20:44 is where the song most people recognize, Army, is.

I really liked this guy when I was younger, his biggest claim to fame with non fans is probably doing the theme song for Over the Hedge.

every album I listen to I listen to the whole thing, whether it’s a three record set or just one album…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.