What about Schizophrenia do you hate the most?

I hate the self limiting part of my schizophrenia,the anxiety might play part of my self limitation

2 Likes

I really donā€™t like being unemployed and living on the fringes of poverty, luckily Iā€™m working on changing that.

3 Likes

I hate the feeling of panic and confusion that used to hit during a huge glitch. I really hated the anger that came with it.

I donā€™t like always being unsure of whatā€™s real. It takes a long time to process information and Iā€™m never sure that what I heard was what was actually saidā€¦

Latelyā€¦ itā€™s the flat disconnectionā€¦ I hate this lack of empathy and caring. The lack of motivationā€¦ fighting myself to carry out the simplest of task just makes my day long and hard.

1 Like

The restrictions it has
Not being able to live full life

1 Like

The fear that people are going to let me down when I need them.

2 Likes

I hate that I have to hide it. The most interesting thing about me is that I have sz and do well with it, but I can only tell a very limited number of people about because stigma has the potential to wreck my job and social standing.

3 Likes

I cannot answer that question. Except that the range of symptoms I have just confuses me beyond being able to understand myselfā€¦

the voices when im out and about I take my headphones off and I walk to the woods for some peace but these bratty teenagers hang around a make loud frightening noises so keep my headphones on. the voices within voices mixed with a shakey fear.

the alien next to me ā€¦who interrupts me all the timeā€¦!?!

"HELLOā€¦!?!..iā€™m talking here !! "
so rude.
take care :alien:

3 Likes

It can be frustrating talking to someone who is clearly delusional and trying to convince them otherwise. Typically if you call them out for being delusional, theyā€™re get defensive and attack you. Oh well, you can try to help them, but often theyā€™d rather suffer alone w/ their madness! :cry:

1 Like

At this point in my life not knowing if its a brain disorder or some organized group destroying my life and my relationships with the people iā€™ve always cared about.

The feelings I get from my symptoms.

1 Like

You are who you are - and that can be good.

Me too I gave up on being socially acceptable yearā€™s ago because itā€™s just too much stress for me.

1 Like

Youā€™re right, patch of blue.

1 Like

The worst part for me was the flat emotion.I didnā€™t feel anything for my close people.I felt inferior from a dog.I wanted to give love and i couldnā€™t.Luckily it is getting better.

Do I have to answer thisā€¦! ummmā€¦ I think its the feeling of being manipulated all day long and the name calling and persuasiveness it has at times its that feeling of power it has at times it gets to me but I know I can manage and stick through it. If its not one thing its another and its never ending its goes on and on and on and on and onā€¦ somedays are better then others, I will agree. somedays I feel like Iā€™m carrying everybody elses sh&t when I have my own stuff to deal with, so why me? I canā€™t help that I have paranormal things happening to me everyday and then my mental health problems its like double wammy its not fun at all and then going into therapy and my therapist not believing me because of my mental health problems but I have enough selective listening skills to get what I want out of therapy and ignore the rest or steer away from those issues.

Have a good one!
intounknown

When I canā€™t function if iā€™m not on meds. Itā€™s the worst. I donā€™t even like the medicine, but I have to take it.

1 Like

Being lonely. and needing 15 characters to say so

2 Likes