Were you rude as a kid?

I remember being a kid and being very rude to others. Not always, but some memories are etched into the psyche. Could it be karma that I have sz?

2 Likes

No and no 151515

1 Like

I was rude to other girls. Couldn’t take the competition.

2 Likes

no I was polite but there were exceptions. I remember picking up cigarette butts and grinding them into my neighbors five year old brothers head. That was mean.

1 Like

i was more destructive and reckless than rude. I kind of kept to myself more

1 Like

My parents installed politeness and respectfulness in us. I thought I was a bad kid for some reason but my sister told me just about a year ago that I was a good kid. I did used to bug my friends other friends; they gave it back though. I thought I did some mean things but being mean is not a usual characteristic of mine though there are exceptions.

3 Likes

I was a brat when I was a kid

1 Like

It’s not that I went out of my way to be rude, but I didn’t have a grasp of how to function socially until much later than I should have. Junior high is a really bad time in your life to not be able to read a room and respond appropriately.

2 Likes

I was happy and careless. Being an only child and spoiled was bliss but I woke up to a cruel reality later in life.

1 Like

I was a good kid I think, but the teenage years weren’t great :woozy_face: thank god I’ve levelled out now

1 Like

I was a good kid too but a bit hyper at times.

1 Like

I threw tantrums a lot cos I got bullied a lot and took it out at home.

1 Like

I wasn’t intentionally rude so much as I viewed everything as a high-stakes moral battle between good (whatever I thought at the time) and evil (any authority figure who disagreed). I did NOT know how to back down from a fight. I have been blessed with a child who is my clone lol.

2 Likes

I learned early on how to be a sarcastic cuss. I was pretty good still, until about 14.

1 Like

I was a quiet and kind kid but once I had said to a little girl that she was adopted. And she was crying. It was true though, but rude. Lol

1 Like

Not rude per se, but I was a naughty little shiit at times :rofl:

1 Like

I was pretty polite. Wasn’t even rude in highly competitive online games.

SZ really made me bitchy though. Wow.

1 Like

i was mostly on myself. i didn’t bother others and i wanted others to not bother me. Mostly that went ok… was bullied a bit for a couple years but then switched school and then it was better. I don’t think i was particularly rude… i was hard to handle though…

1 Like

I am rarely rude now, sometimes I am rude due to inappropriate emotions/empathy. That started happening since I got sz. Sometimes I think that sz made me a sociopath and yes without meds I am a sociopath as I can kill with knives and destroy things. I hope that my meds will never stop functioning otherwise I will either die or be put in prison.

2 Likes

I was a really polite kid,

My sister was quite rude.

It’s worth mentioning that she’s very successful in an ultra competitive field now.

Maybe that attitude helped.

1 Like