Were you naughty or kind child?

Were you while childhood

• Naughty
  • Kind
  • Dont know

0 voters

I was very kind child :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I don’t really remember how I behaved as a young child. I remember snippets of things. I tried my best to be kind during high school. I developed a sort of moral perfectionism. I spent every day feeling guilty like an awful person because I didn’t feel like I did enough to be considered “good.”

1 Like

I think so
Glad to know good person like you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I try to be a good person. I think most of us (humans) do. Sometimes we may fail, but it’s the effort that counts. I truly believe that about other people, but for me for some reason I feel extremely guilty about my mistakes.

That made some bad people exploit my kindness against me later in life :persevere::persevere::persevere:

1 Like

That sucks. Those people were/are wrong to exploit your kindness. Don’t let it discourage you. There are good people in this world worth fighting for. I say a variant on that song from Mulan. Instead of saying “a girl worth fighting for,” I say we live in a world worth fighting for. I guess it’s kind of cheesy, but I believe we should all try and make the world a better place, at least for someone in some way.

1 Like

bit of both i think, i wasn’t bad person but i did some bad things, 99% good i guess lol

It depends on my age. When I was really young, I was very selfish. When I got older, I learned to share. I always, always followed the rules though. To this day, I don’t break rules. I don’t even jaywalk.

I was a goody goody two shoes kind of child. Very shy, kept to myself.
Still like that now. I hate taking risks, very cautious and like my own company

1 Like

I begin to hate this kind thinking it brought me a lot a lot of troubles

My parents have said my brothers and i were good kids. I didn’t really get into much trouble until my teens years. In my late teens i started getting a wild streak. I also started getting MI, too. I wonder how much that played into my behavior.

I thought I was a bad kid. My sister told me I was a good kid. Left to my own devices I don’t really cause trouble. I was definitely a follower when I was a kid. My friends were bolder but I was up for anything they wanted to do. So I helped steal some things or did some minor vandalism. Smoked a lot of pot, took acid. I guess I was kind, I wasn’t that mean.

I was hyper and got in trouble most days

I behaved in disturbing ways as a kid, I got in trouble at school an average of once a year. I was mostly good but when I was bad it was one of those things where the school forces the parent to send the kid to therapy.

I was kind but prone to sulking.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.